Part 16

Natasha was wearing shorts and a small T-shirt, listening to music set on high volume and shaking her hips as she vacuumed the living room. 

Steve returned from work and was amazed at the sight. He was extremely happy that she was doing it on her own without him instructing her to do so. And he absolutely adored the sight of his beautiful wife dancing in shorts. But his heart ached to watch her do something she wasn't made to do.

"Welcome back husband" she said with a wide smile as she noticed him, dancing on tip toes, she reached him and kissed his cheek.

"So, I... Uhm wait" she turned to switch the music system and vacuum cleaner off.

"Yeah, so I vacuumed our room, and the small corridor, and I am almost done with the living room. I have done the dishes, and cleaned the kitchen shelves, and I tried to wash the clothes but the ones with dirty stains are out of my league so I am sorry for that. You know I can't cook well, but I did try, and failed so, I hope you don't mind" she said quickly.

Steve watched her with lots of admiration, he was so proud of her.

"Nat? How did you manage to get the vacuum machine downstairs? " he cupped her face and asked tenderly.

"I pulled it down, simple " she said as a matter of fact.

"But, its so heavy, you could have asked me to do it for you, Nat, don't, you could have hurt yourself " he said worried.

"Steve! I'm fine, I have a lot of practice with heavy luggage " she winked.

"Nat? Why? I am mean how? You never? " Steve was confused.

"Yeah, I knew that was coming" she rolled her eyes, dragging him to the couch, she sat down beside him, almost sitting on his lap.

"You see, I have finally settled on the fact that this is my home now, and you are my family, and well, I take care of stuff that's mine. You'll be surprised to know, I always had my room neat and clean and sorted. Well, other did that for me back then, but now, you work so hard, and.. This is the least I can do" she said.

Steve's heart beat raced. Natasha, his crazy wife, was she actually on track?

"And I was thinking, I should start some sort of job too. Your income isn't enough and so I don't want to stress you for my needs. You have already done so much.. " she continued.

Steve took her hand and looked into her eyes, "Nat? Why the sudden change? I, fail to understand " he said.

She sighed, "Steve! I... I heard what you and Sharon... Earlier I thought our marriage is just.. But you.. You proved its much more, and I am sorry for the bitch act I have carried out so far"

Steve laughed, and so did she, "Don't ever call yourself that again"

"I won't, dear sweet and cute husband" she said pinching his nose, and the wrapped her arms around his neck, "You are only mine, get that? ".

"Yes, ma'am" he said with a smile, "but, then you are just mine too".

He was overjoyed to see her slightly blush at his statement, "I like the jealous you" she said.

"You would also like possessive me" he said, pulling her properly on his lap, "and desperate me" he slid his hands inside her shirt, she blushed more.

She held his head in place, steady, "I already like desperate you" she teased and descended her head to kiss his lips. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer into his body. She grabbed his lower lip between hers, sucking gently. His one hand went to her neck, and his tongue invaded her mouth. They started kissing deep and intense. He sucked on her lip, and bit it hard, making her moan. His fingers dug into her waist, trailing their way up to her breast, cupping it. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and kissed him deeply, until both were breathless.

But he didn't let go, he kissed her jaw, her chin, her neck, the soft skin derived him mad. He didn't know he was that desperate for her, until his lips touched the smooth texture of her skin.

She was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling, his hand on her breast feeling it. He squeezed it gently as he dug his head in the valley of her breasts, pulling her shirt off her shoulders, and throwing it away.

She wore a red lacy bra, and he backed off to admire her beauty, running his hands on her skin, from neck, to waist.

"You are so beautiful, so soft, so smooth. You are mine" he said, staring at her body with lust and love.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his head up, looking into his blue eyes.

"Did you ever look at that b*tch this way? " she asked, possessively.

"I haven't" he said and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her head closer, "and assure me no one else has seen you either" his voice was way more possessive, it send chills down her spine.

"Certainly not this way " she replied, curving the corner of her mouth.

He pulled her closer, grabbing her lips again, kissing her hungrily.

"Promise me you are mine, Nat. Promise me you won't leave me" he said against her lips, moving to kiss her neck again.

"I promise " she said in a low voice, almost inaudible but he heard.

His response surprised her. He jerked her down on the couch, towering her.

"I need to tell you this Natasha. I am falling in love with you, slowly and madly. And my desire for you matches none. " he said in a deep, husky, and desperate voice.

"Then what are you waiting for? " she asked, rising up and holding him close.

"For you to love me back" he replied softly, looking into her eyes intensely. And leaving her speechless, he moved away from her.

******
So, the environment got too steamy.
Good going Steve. Let her fall in love too. Do give your reviews.