"I'm the alpha and this is my pack..."

*Argona's POV*

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get him out of my mind. His smile, his smell, his eyes, were stuck in my mind. The scene in the toilet kept replaying repeatedly in my head. I spent the next day in bed sick to my stomach. I should've expected this to happen. However, it only for a few days and Ill be over him soon. That's what I thought otherwise until I went to school.

What I had thought would be a peaceful Monday morning, became hectic. First off all, why do humans wake up so early to go to school. Rayna woke me up at 6:00 am for school. Not that I wasn't feeling well already now I'm even more grumpy. Markeu drove me to school, dropping me in front of the gate, he drove off quickly. Wow he didn't even bother saying bye, unlike Rayna who gave me like 15 hugs before letting me leave.

The black gates stood tall in front of me, I'd be intimidated if I was a human. There were a couple of student here and there. They all looked the same, mainly because everyone was wearing the same thing. These uniforms are seriously trashy, I'm hardly covered, the skirt is too short. I didn't know it was compulsory for girls to only wear skirts. And its not like I'm self-conscious about my body or anything but its uncomfortable, and I don't want any unnecessary attention.

I walked inside the building and tried finding the teachers office, suddenly I started to get that feeling again, exact same one when I met my mate. No way, he can't be here, it's very unlikely. I try convincing myself the best I could to calm myself down. Finally, I found the office, I was introduced to my homeroom teacher, who took me to the class. He entered first and started speaking to the class. 

My feeling went out of control, I tried composing myself. Oh no, he's here too! "Class we have a new transfer student.... would you like to come in please?" He gestured me to come in. I took a deep breath and entered the classroom. I would have to face him one way or another. As soon as I walked in, I searched for his eyes, and as soon as I looked at him, I saw his already looking at me. His eyes stared deeply at me. They told me that he felt, happy, hurt, excited, angry and many more emotions. I looked down in guilt, because I felt the same way. but something inside of me forced myself not to back down. I had to stay strong.

"Could you please introduce yourself?" The teacher cutting my train of thought said.

" Uhh yes.... My name is Oraya Devon, urm nice to meet you..." I scolded myself for being nervous, but I couldn't help it because He was staring right at me since I had walked in. I was like a prey in his eyes right now. All the boys in the class were eyeing me up and down like I was the only fresh piece of candy in stock.

"Yahh she's hot,"

"I bet I could get her on her knees for me,"

"Omooo she's really pretty"

"she looks easy dude"

"she looks like a slut

The gossiping the class had already started. Some comment was nice but other made me angry. and I wasn't feeling most of the anger. I heard a low growl at the back which made everyone go quiet. Whoa, that was so hot, he looks hot even when he's angry. I guess he didn't like the comments neither the looks.

"You can go sit next to Kim Ae Ro... Aero please put your hand up" The teacher said and a girl with a short bob put up her hand. She was opposite to where he was sitting to which I felt thankful for.

The distance between us didn't stop him from burning a hole in the back of my head. It was really irritating. I felt nervous and fidgety the whole time, I can't believe he has this kind of effect on me. As lunchtime started, I took out my food on my desk and noticed a group of girls surrounding me.

"Yahh u better stay away from BTS or else" Girl (1) said

"don't even think about getting close to Taehyung he's mine" Girl (2) said

"Yeah and Jimin is mine" girl (3) said, which kind of pissed me off for some reason

"or else what?" I replied to them, "what will you do?" These look desperate, lets try have some fun. I smirked at the thought of put them all in a trance, until a voice spoke from behind me. 

"Last time I checked, we weren't dating, and you don't own us" A deep voice said, I turned to see a group of 7 boys walking towards us and He was there too. My heart rate fastened seeing him again.

"ah Oppa, we were just talking casuall-"

" That was a very threatening for a casual conversation" The guy with blondish hair said. The boy looked at them with a raised eyebrow. The girls stared at him wide mouth. Shocked at him for taking my side.

"This is when you run away screaming" another guy with burnt orange hair said cockily, and with that the girls scurried away, but not before giving me icy glares.

The boys move from behind me to in front of me, " Sorry about that, their just jealous because your pretty" The guy with blonde hair said. I blushed slightly at his comment. I noticed that all of them were really hot, my mate being the hottest obviously, no wonder those girls were like that. Like there are even girls who are fangirling over them outside the classroom windows. As I was checking them out, I heard a growl come from my mate, he obviously disliked me checking out other men. I smirked at his jealousy, which made him growl again.

"Yahh stop it, there are other student around, you did that during class as well, what if they find out what you are" the guy with light brown hair whispered to my mate.

"We should introduce ourselves to you.... I'm Kim Namjoon, but call me RM. I'm a senior" Well I can stop calling him the blonde one now. 

"I'm Kim Seokjin, Mr. worldwide handsome, senior as well, call me Jin" Jin said as he blew me a kiss, which made me laugh a bit.

"I'm Min Yoongi, senior, call me Yoongi" They guy with the burnt orange hair said.

"I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm J Hope, I'm a senior" J Hope said smiling brightly at me, which legit made me smile back.

"Kim Taehyung,Freshman, call me V, " V giving me a boxy smile said. Oh right, i saw him class just before.

" Nice to meet you noona, I'm a junior, Jeon Jungkook" the little cutie said.

"Park Jimin, Freshman" my mate said, the name suits him well, I can imagine me screaming it whiles he-- wait what the hell am I thinking. I get out of the hot moment in my head and introduce myself.

"I'm Oraya Devon, nice to meet you all" I say to them smiling, they look like nice guys but all gave me a dangerous feeling about them "If you don't mind me asking, urm what are you guys exactly?" I say looking at them curiously.

"Oh, we're werewolves, I thought you would've noticed that, I'm the alpha and this is my pack,"....