dix - huit

NAMJOON.

The next day, after waking up at almost six in the afternoon (the night before didn't entail much sleeping, more thinking thoughts of worry and anxiety,) Namjoon decided to go to a bar near by. He'd got 30000won on him, pretty much his life savings. But, desperate times called for the desperate measures. These desperate times called for alcohol and forgetting all about what happened.

Namjoon had never been 'black out drunk' but right then it didn't sound so bad. So, with a heavy heart and his life savings, he trudged to a bar ready to drink till everything he'd done the night before was gone.

"What's your strongest and cheapest alcohol?" Namjoon asked. He was fidgeting nervously, itching to get rid of Jimin's tears, Jin's tears, Taehyung's tears, Hoseok's tears and lastly his own. The bar tender said something that Namjoon didn't quite catch before pouring him a glass.

"That'll be 10000 won" the bartender said, passing the Namjoon the tall glass of whatever. Namjoon pushed the money over to the bartender before taking the glass and drinking it as fast as he could. He ignored the awful taste in his mouth and drank the whole thing, only stopping for one breathe. The bartender's eyes widened as he watched Namjoon.

"You might wanna slow down mate" he said quietly, taking the now empty glass from Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head and ordered another glass. Though, this time he slowed down, a little bit afraid of the liquid now. After all, this was only his third encounter with alcohol.

He stayed there till every last penny was spent and every drop was drank. By the end of it he was pretty much black out drunk. He would be proud of himself if he wasn't in a state of constant confusion. He wobbled around the bar, trying to the find where he was sat before. It was almost one am so the bar was gradually dying down. He'd been there for too long but the bar tender, who's name Namjoon couldn't quite remember. Something along the lines of Junmyeon.

"Come on buddy, you need some water" Junmyeon said, pushing a glass of water towards Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head.

"Can't pay" he muttered. Junmyeon laughed, pushing the glass towards Namjoon.

"It's on the house" usually water was about 700won but considering Namjoon had 200won left and was probably about lose conciousness, Junmyeon decided it was free. Besides, it wasn't like he was taking from the facilities anyway.

"I don't want your charity. I don't need help. I'm finee" Namjoon slurred. Junmyeon sighed and tapped his coworker Seungcheol's arm.

"I'm gonna have to help this poor guy out. Call Jaebum in" he said to the younger. He nodded and went back to the serving a customer as Junmyeon grabbed his jacket. He grabbed Namjoon's arm to help him stand.

"Come on buddy, let's get you home. I'm sure your family's worried about you" He said. Namjoon scoffed and fought against Junmyeon's attempt to pull him up.

"My friends don't care" he slurred. Little did he know, Taehyung had just entered the bar, searching frantically for Namjoon. When he spotted his friend, he ran towards him, almost crying out of relief.

"Hyung!" Namjoon's head turned to see Taehyung stood there, his expression worried. Namjoon smiled weakly before wobbling a little. Then everything went black.

 Then everything went black

hello.
fluff and such next chapter
also a bit of vmon bcs ngl i lowkey ship it underneath all of that taekook and namjin trash
hope you enjoyed
comment+vote+follow

thanks for reading ^-^

guhbye✌️