{15} You Have A Nightmare

Zen

Zen Woke Up To Your Whimpering, He Wrapped His Arms Around You. ''Y/N Are You Okay..?" Zen Asked, With Clear Worry In His Voice, You Woke Up And Nodded, ''What Happened?" Zen Asked, ''I-I Had A Nightmare..'' You Stuttered, ''It's Ok Now.. Your Safe..'' Zen Replied, Placing A Light Kiss On Your Lips.

Jumin

You Were Moving Around In Bed, And Eventually Ended Up Clinging On To Jumin, He Woke Up Because Of This, ''Y/N Are You Okay? What's With The Sudden Movement?'' Jumin Asked, ''I-I Had A Nightmare..'' You Stated, Jumin Wrapped An Arm Around You, ''It's Okay Y/N. Your Safe In My Arms.'' Jumin Replied.

Seven

You Were Rolling Around On The Bed, Seven Quickly Noticed And Got Up From His Chair To Make Sure You Were Okay ''Y/N Are You Okay?'' Seven Asked. You Quickly Turned Over To Him. ''I-I Had A Nightmare..'' You Stuttered, ''Aww.. My Poor Y/N.. Don't Worry I'm Here.'' Seven Said Patting Your Head And Hugging You.

Yoosung

Yoosung Noticed You Shivering And Whimpering In Your Sleep And Decided To Wake You Up, ''Y/N.. Y/N Are You Okay?'' Yoosung Said, ''Y-Yeah..'' You Responded, ''What Happened?'' Yoosung Asked, ''I-I Had A Nightmare..'' Replied, Yoosung Reacted Quickly And Hugged You Tightly, ''It's Okay Y/N, I'm Here For You..'' Yoosung Said

Saeran

Saeran Noticed You Mumbling And Shivering In Your Sleep, He Was Quick To Check On You, ''Hey.. Y/N? Are You Okay?'' Saeran Said, Shaking You Lightly, You Looked At Him ''Y-Yes..'' You Replied, ''What Happened?'' Saeran Asked, Worryingly, ''I-I Had A Nightmare..'' You Stated, Saeran Hugged You Tightly, ''Don't Worry Y/N..'' Saeran Responded.