{25} Tickle Fight

Zen:

Y/N was pretty bored, so, she decided to scare Zen, you know, just for the fun of it, but that wasn't all, she wanted to tickle him too!

 as Zen was relaxing on the couch, Y/N worked on sneaking up behind him, she quickly jumped on zen over the couch and began tickling him, ''Boo!'' Y/N Laughed, but Zen wasn't gonna let Y/N win so easily. He swung her around so he was on top of the flustered Y/N, and began tickling the her, ''Now who's winning?'' Zen Laughed and kissed Y/N's Cheek.

Jumin:

Over the past few days Y/N has been checking the exact time Jumin's bin arriving home, she was planning on pouncing on him just after he walked in! Then she was gonna hug him tightly, and refuse to let go, hopefully she wouldn't be scolded or anything, So Y/N positioned herself next to the door and got ready to pounce. 

Eventually Jumin opened the door, as soon as he did, Y/N Pounced on him and began attempting to tickle Jumin, But he didn't laugh at all, ''Huh? B-But How! How Are You Not Laughing Jumin!?'' Y/N Yelled, Jumin just chuckled lightly and stroked Y/N'S Hair.

707:

Y/N has been thinking about scaring her boyfriend for the past few days, Y/N Has bin wanted his attention, but he's to busy with hacking, so She decided to sneak up behind Seven, and tickle him! It's the most fun way to do it!

 So with that Y/N decided to sneak behind seven, exactly as she was behind him, she began tickling his neck, Seven burst out laughing, ''Y-Y/N! I'm almost done!'' He laughed, ''but i want attention now!'' Y/N replied, ''Well fine~! Then I'll tickle you too!'' Seven Teased, He then spun his chair around and began attacking Y/N'S Sides, She and Seven Burst Out Laughing.

Yoosung:

Yoosung was playing LOLOL, again, not a surprise, Right? Well this time Y/N wasn't gonna stop at LOLOL, She started a plan on sneaking behind Yoosung and attacking him with tickles and hugs! So with Her plan in mine she began the plan!Y/N Walked behind Yoosung's Chair, and pulled it out to get him to turn around.

 ''Y-Y/N what was tha-'' Yoosung Began as he turned around, but was stopped by his fit of laughter, Y/N started tickling Yoosung, ''You should pay more attention to me! this is your punishment!'' Y/N Laughed, ''O-Okay! I'm sorry Y/N!'' Yoosung Responded, Still Laughing, ''Okayyy~'' Y/N Said, ''But That Doesn't Mean I'm not gonna tickle you too!'' Yoosung Replied, And Began Tickling Y/N.

Saeran:

Saeran was refusing to let Y/N buy him ice cream, He insisted that he'd buy it, but Y/N wanted to buy it for him, Knowing Saeran wouldn't let Y/N buy it for him, She began to think of a plan, As they were about to pay for the ice cream, Y/N Began Tickling Saeran, He burst out laughing, while He was busy laughing, Y/N was able to swipe her card, and pay for the item, Saeran noticed right away, ''Y/N! I WAS GONNA PAY FOR THAT!'' Saeran Stated rather loudly, he began tickling Y/N until she was on the ground almost in tears from laughing so hard.

V:

V was busy looking over his pictures, But Y/N, at the moment, Wanted attention, she'd felt that she would even die for attention! So she decided to sneak behind her beloved boyfriend, and tickle him, so, with the plan in her mind, she walked quietly behind V and began attacking his sides, V Let out a few chuckles, but turned around and hugged Y/N, Tickling her a little in it, ''I do hope you know you can ask for attention anytime you want'' V Smiled, ''I know~'' Y/N Replied, Lightly Giggling, and hugging V back.

_____________________