Chapter 1-Take your time

Pearl High School is the school most kids wants to go to.Students in Pearl High are very attractive.Girls are pretty,boys are charming.There are 6 boys who everyone wants regardless of gender.But there is also 6 boys who hates them so much that they would crush them into pieces without hesitating if they had the chance.Girls would scream when the 6 attractive young boys walks pass them.The 6 attractive males are Jongin,JongDae,Yifan,YiXing,Sehun and Chanyeol.The other 6 are KyungSoo,MinSeok,Luhan,Junmyeon,Tao and Baekhyun.KyungSoo glares at Jongin as he walks past them."Soo,it's alright...it's already over..."Baekhyun sighs.Baekhyun is one of Kai's victim.To break hearts and everything.Since then,Baekhyun became really careful to who he falls in love with.Not knowing someone was begging for his love.That someone is none other than Park Chanyeol.Chanyeol loves Baekhyun ever since his eyes met Baekhyun petite looking body.He loves how Baekhyun cracks jokes for his own friends.He loves how Baekhyun sings.He loves how Baekhyun helps others without hesitating.Whilst Baekhyun is scared.He is scared to be their victim again."Hello!"They saw cheery Luhan running in.Luhan loves someone he shouldn't love.He hates himself for loving that someone.It's Sehun who he loves.He loves him for his looks.He loves him for his smiles.He loves everything about him.Luhan hugs both KyungSoo and Baekhyun."Where is the others?"KyungSoo asked Luhan who sighs."They said they would come later..."Luhan replies.KyungSoo nodded and walked back to his classroom with the other 2 behind him.First lesson was English.KyungSoo English was the best among his friends.Luhan and Baekhyun are still progressing.They realises the other 3 till wasn't here.Junmyeom is actually MinSeok's Brother.Everyone knows that.They are very rich and all students wants them for money.Whilst they ignored them.Tao,he takes martial arts.Maybe they are busy with some business.They sat really close to the basest boys in school."MinSeok?"The teacher called his name but no one replied.Not till the door swayed open.It was the president of the school.Everyone got up to bow."Sadly my sons aren't able to make it today.I deeply apologise.They have business to do..."Mr Kim said."Your sons?"Mr Im looks at Mr Kim with confusion."Ah...looks like they hide the secret really well!My sons are Kim MinSeok and Kim Junmyeon..."Mr Kim laughs.Some gasped some jaws dropped.KyungSoo,Baekhyun and Luhan eyes widen."Haha...I told hem not to tell anyone about this secret but didn't expect them to really hide it well..."Mr Kim laughs."The next lesson,they would come back..."Mr Kim added and walked away.The whole class was quiet.They didn't expect them to be rich yet Mr Kim's Sons.English lesson went well.When Tao,MinSeok And Junmyeon appeared,everyone started looking at them.MinSeok got scared and Junmyeon and Tao calmed him down.MinSeok dyed his hair blue.MinSeok saw his friends and ran to them."Why are people staring...?"MinSeok asked Luhan."Because your father came in and explained everything..."MinSeok gasped."S-so they all know...e-even you?!"Junmyeon asked and the 3 others nodded.Tao laughs and Junmyeon hits him lightly."Well them,get ready for second period..."They got back to their seats and listened to the teacher.Soon it was break time and everyone rushed out of the classroom.The 6 friends took their time and talked while walking to the school's cafeteria.Everyone stared at them as they walked in.They got a seat and continued talking.Girls started screaming and ran to the entrance.They saw the heartbreakers walking in,smirking.All of them rolled their eyes."They are so idiotic..."Luhan said and everyone nodded.Luhan likes Sehun but he still acts like that since one of them hurt his friends.MinSeok and Junmyeon was eating really quietly.KyungSoo too.They finished their food and all 6 headed to the school's garden."Hyung...What should we do?Now everyone knows we are the school's president's sons..."Junmyeon asked."Nothing much to do.Junnie...let's just accept it..."MinSeok sighs as Junmyeon nods.Everyone was having fun.There wasn't any lesson after break so they decided to stick together.KyungSoo saw the 6 heartbreakers and rolled his eyes.He caught JongDae staring at MinSeok.He felt weird and nudged MinSeok."Did you realise that JongDae is staring at you?"KyungSoo asked MinSeok who shook his head.They soon realised that the heartbreakers were walking closer to them.Luhan gulped when he saw how Sehun was staring at him.He hides behind MinSeok who looks at him.MinSeok wraps an arm around Luhan's waist.Making Sehun growl."Hello,Boys...Baekkie?"Baekhyun tensed up and KyungSoo hugs him tightly."Go away we know you want to hurt us!"KyungSoo growled."Us?hurt you guys?thats a no-no to us..."Jongin laughs.Tao was hugging Junmyeon who was scared to hell.Sehun walks towards Luhan and pushes MinSeok away making MinSeok fall.MinSeok yelps and glared at Sehun who was hugging Luhan really close to him that Luhan could smell him.Luhan smelt peaches.He blushed and tried pushing himself away from Sehun that failed."Need Help~?"JongDae asked MinSeok who got tricked by the troll.MinSeok got up and glared at the laughing troll.MinSeok managed to snatch Luhan away from Sehun."Let's go,KyungSoo...Baek doesn't feel good...Nor do I..."MinSeok whispered.MinSeok is having slight dizziness and headache."ok..."KyungSoo nodded and walked away."Where Do you think you are going?"Jongin held KyungSoo wrist but KyungSoo shakes it away."Seokkie...you don't seem well..."Luhan gave MinSeok a concern face."I-I'm Fine...Lulu..."MinSeok said and let go of Luhan hands."Hey...Junnie...D-dad wants to meet...us..."With that,MinSeok faints in front of 11 males.Junmyeon ran to his dear Brother."Yah!Hyung!"Luhan quickly carried MinSeok."Hey!"They saw the 6 heartbreaker."What..."KyungSoo sighs."L-let me Help..."JongDae said."Nope...not allowing..."Luhan ran to nurse following by 10 males.Luhan rested MinSeok on the bed and the nurse checked him."Seems like he is having a fever..."The nurse sighs."My same is Kim Seokjin!" "MUM?!"Junmyeon exclaimed."Son...you never knew I was working here?"He laughs."Namjoon expects you two...looks like the eldest is sick and can't....I shall call Namjoon..."Jin said."Okay...Thanks Mum!"Junmyeon hugs his Mother."I didn't know your mother is a nurse...and your parents are gay..." "Nor did I..."They were outside and the heartbreakers And best friends had a gap between each other.Soon,Jin came out."Seokkie just woke up....wanna see him..?"Jin asked and everyone nodded."Was that Mum?"MinSeok asked and Junmyeon nodded."WHAT?!"Junmyeon laughs."A-a-and why are they here?"MinSeok asked about the heartbreakers."We just followed..."