part 2.

the boy grabs his bag and turns the lights off at the gas station. he sighs and curses under his breath. it was pouring rain outside and the boy walked outside, standing in the middle of the open sky, feeling the rain on his black curls. he stood there for a good three minutes, until he was interrupted by a voice.
"so ya just gonna stand there?" the voice asks.
the boy recognizes the voice from somewhere but he doesn't know how.
he jerks his head feeling slightly embarrassed that someone was watching him until he realized it was the girl. her dark brown hair fell perfectly at her shoulders her clothes drenched.
"pretty girl?" he questions sounding more vulnerable than expected.
"gas station psycho?" the girl with the short hair asks sarcastically.
the boy walks over to her, while she ignores him completely.
"what game are you playing pretty girl?"
"you're kidding me." she asks and snickers.
he bends down leaning on his knees. he places his thumb on her bottom lip, she quivers. "what are you doing out here in the cold?" he asks.
she pushes his finger away, ignoring him again.
"fuck off you perv." she aggressively states.
the boy slowly walks away from her. and goes into his car, slams his car door without taking an eye of her. he puts his fingers on the wheel and smirks, which sends chills down millies spine.

the boy pulls up (skrt skrt) to the gas station the first thing he does is look for the girl, who is no where to be found. he told her to stay out of there but he somehow wants to see her again.

almost five hours later the boy is still there. no sign of the mysterious young girl who attempted to steal a bag of chips yesterday. the boy leans on his chair, kicking his feet up on the checkout table. then the boy spots hears the bell of the door ring. he doesn't look up from his phone, not even to say hello. the customer hands the boy a pack of cigarettes which he willingly takes to scan. "that will be two dollars." he murmurs. they slap the money onto the checkout table. which makes the boy surprised. he looks up to see no other but the girl he told to leave the store. he gets up from the chair looking straight at her, nothing else. he pushes her back against the table which makes her uncomfortable. she tries to fidget away again but his grip is strong.
"I told you not to come here." he whispered in her ear.
"I do what I please." she says catching air.
he stares into her eyes, making the girl wish she didn't come back.