what you wish you knew

the girl stands up, wiping her jeans.
"I'm millie." She whispers in his ear.
Which makes him feel a chill up his spin. The boy looks into her eyes, which makes him feel like he's known her forever.
"Come with me." Millie whispers again.
The boy followed her without hesitation. he was wrapped around her tiny finger.

Millie gets into the car, which is white and rusty around the edges, definitely nothing close to fancy. The boy with the curly hair buckles his seatbelt, as Millie snickers at him. He furrowed his thick eyebrows at her sudden laugh. She backs up rather quickly and gets out of there like there's no tomorrow. Finn jumps in his seat. Confused.
"Where are we going?" He quickly asks, trying to sound seductive. Which makes millie silently gag.
"Don't worry about it." She says letting him know to shut his loud mouth.
The boy stairs at Millie innocently. He looks at her features, her big brown eyes, her curly brown hair that bobs on her shoulder. Millie takes notice as her looks his way, and he quickly turns back.

Millie arrives at their destination.
"A mall, you gotta be kidding me." The boy says sighing.
"I told you to shut the hell up." Her light British accent slurs as she grabs the keys in her hand walking infront of him.

Millie And Finn walk into the mall as the doors seem to open for them.
When Finn was a little kid he used to wave his arms and yell abracadabra! As the magical door would open. The memory makes him smirk.
"Now, watch after me." Millie says.
She walks over to the shoe isle in Dicks Sporting Goods and passes a female maybe the age of Finn. Her name on her tag seems to be "Sadie." Millie walks up to the stranger gasping. "Oh my god." She talks a deep breath looking at her name tag. "Sadie!" She screams. The poor girl looks confused which makes Finn laugh. The girl smiles at Millie and scrunches her eyebrows in confusion.
Millie hugs the young lady and Finn notices that Millie's hands are in Sadie's pockets. She grabs what seems to be a twenty dollar bill, and stuffs it in her pocket. Finns eyes widen and he frowns. Millie gives the girl a fake smile as she seems not to have noticed. Millie walks over to Finn popping her watermelon gum in her mouth. "Wall-a" she says bowing. Finn looks confused but he could get used to this.

The tables have turned, oh how they have turned.