It Gotta be you

Emma and Sean went to a corner of the gym to talk “Sean I need to tell you something before you say anything”. She said softy as Sean stopped her “I need to tell you why I am here and the reason is because I still love you and will always love you” he confessed as Emma jaw dropped. “no you don't get to do that to me not again” Emma said as she crossed her arms. “Em” he said softy as Emma took a deep breath.

“Sean I am married” she said as Sean froze “Sean please say something” Emma said as she looked into Sean’s eyes”. “w-when, how and to who” Sean asked as his hand touched Emma's. “after I dropped out of Smithdale I got a summer job at the dot I burnt it down which added to Spinners bad day so Jay, Manny and I took him to a casino. We got really drunk and and then one thing lead to another we ended up married” Emma sighed as she waited for Sean to respond. “Oh really because I was hoping to get you back and I will I have took you from Peter so I might do it again” he smirked at her as he got closer as he seemed like he was going to kissed her right there and then. “Se..” Emma could feel his breath as he got close and her feelings come back “Sean I don’t want to cheat” she was about to stepped back as Sean kissed her and they started making out. A few minutes later Emma pulled back “Oh my god... I- I have to go” Emma said as she runs past Manny and walked into the halls.

Anya was walking by the studrent council room when she sees Holly J coming out of the room “Holly J” she said happily as Holly J looked at her “oh.my god Anya” she walks over as she hugged her tightly.

"ooh your hair is messy and your buttons on your shirt is wrong" Anya said softy as Holly J fixed herself up. "that what I get for getting ready in the dark" she lied.

Anya crossed her arms "You are lying come on I knowen you like for what forever"

"okay you caught me. I was making out with someone" as soon as she said this Sav came out of the room and Anya's jaw dropped and her eyes widens.

"Sav" Anya said softy as she looked at both Sav and Holly J. "did you two have sex or just making out" she said as she pointed at Holly J and Sav. "we just made out and your back from the army" Holly J smiled slightly. as she hugged her old best friend "so how long are you staying in Toronto". "about 2 weeks then I am being shipped out" she Anya smiled sweetly. "wow you have no idea how proud I am of you Anya you came so far" Holly J softy said as she put her hand on her hip. "aww Holly J thank you" Anya smiled sweetly.