Everything Has Change

Anya smiles sweetly "Thanks Holly J." "No need to thank me Anya you did this all you own and you came a long way from high school and I know that Ive beem horrible to you when we were niners at Lakehurst all the way to Degrassi but you were right to stand up to me that when I knew that you are stong and independent".

Anya started tearing up with happiness "Holly J that's so sweet and I'm ok with you dating my ex wait and your ex..." she chuckled.

At that moment the door went as Drew and Bianca walked in as Fiona and Imogen pulled away from their kissed as Fiona gets up with Imogen and walked over  to Bianca and hugs her "How have you been and I can see you and Drew are having a baby now". Bianca and Drew noded "yes we are and I can see you and Imogen are back together" Drew said as Fiona smiled, "Drew I know its late but I am so sorry to hear about Adam and I wished I came to the funeral but I was busy".

"Thanks Fi" he said as he and Bianca walked pass Fiona turned to Imogen as they both walked back to the couch and sat down.

Fiona was so happy that she had the love of her life back and she knew that she was and is still in love with Imogen she still remembered their first kissed on the ferrisweel at the Frostival.

Clare was at her childhood home as she was getting ready for the party at Fiona's. She looked at her reflection in the full length mirror as she was wearing deep blue dress as Alli and Jenna were there too. "It feels like yesteday that we were getting ready for our prom in here" Alli said happily as she put on her hot pink close toe heels to match her dress. "I know and we found diaries in Clare's cupboard" Jenna smiled as Clare turned around and smiled "Oh yeah and I also found a photo of us when we were niners and how young we were and how we all got so far and I am so happy I have both of you in my life" she hugged Alli and Jenna in a group hug. after they hugged they walked out of the room as everything still looked the same as it was years ago once they all reached the bottom landing the door went and Clare opened the door "Hi Eli come in" she smiles as she lets Eli walked in and turned to her.

A few moments later Dallas came to the door and Alli opened it "Dallas" she was so haply.

"Bhandari I'm so happy to see you" he lift Alli off her feet and spined her aroind as they kissed.

Conner came for Jenna. "Connor." Jenna smiled as she kissed him and he kissed him back. After that all six of them walked out the house and got in the limro that Eli bought for them so they could arrived at Fiona's together.

Fiona hears the door going "I will go see who that is, I'll be right back Immy". Fiona got up kissed Imogen on the cheek then walked to the door and opened the door she smiled. "Eli, Clare, Dallas, Alli, Jenna and Connor come on in".