QnA^^

Finally I have time to do this 😂😂

Cilla_Qian1128 :
Since when did you like TFBOYS?

According to my diary pt1, it was since 30 November 2015 ;) what about you?

Dreamstar889  u find out about TFBOYS?

From a Korean Reaction to TFBOYS video on Youtube. And then I started to 'stalk' them and watch their MVs. Also search them on google and read articles about them. They are different, that's what I thought, they don't color they hairs and have this innocent aura.

Janice294_ :
Nugget or french fries? Both

Kpop or Cpop? BoTHHH

Jelly or pudding? BOTTHHH OMG

Are you an otaku? I was then.

Do you love me? YASS OF COURSEE ❤❤ LOVE YOU TO THE MOON, SUN, PLUTO, AND BACK.

What do you usually do in your free time? Doing my hobbies.

What do you like? Meaningful quotations and good books.

Favorite show? idk >u< maybe something like a singing contest 😂😂

Bias and fav group? Jackson, TFBOYS. My friend introduced me to KPOP since last year, so *cough* BTS, Gfriend, and Wannaone are good too.

Inspiration to write your books? From daily life and what I experienced.

What do you think about me? A sweet caring friend and an diligent girl.

Can you pick 2 water filled buckets at the same time? I can, I'm used to do hard works.

Delicious foods from Indonesia? THERE's A LOT; rendang, semur, gudeg, etc.

The best moment in your life? Every moment God has given me to experience.

Favorite foods? Kebab, takoyaki, gudeg, etc. I like to eat lol

Things you like and hate the most? Like : Book, Hate : Loneliness

Saddest moment? There's a lot of them that made me strong. And it's better to don't recall them 😆

Thanks for the questions. I summed some questions, okay?😂😂

OMGfangurlrightnow :
Would you like to be in my group of potatoes and chicken nuggets?

YEASSSSS. I'm a french fries, will you still take me?

Okkkkk that's all~

Btw has your holiday started yet?

Mine will start from Monday. I got around 2 weeks of holiday. Is there anyone who has more holiday??

just curious lol. I will sue my school if there is someone who get a month holiday.😣😣😣