07

Chaeyoung P.O.V

After giving him his ring I walk away and go to the dorm. It's hurt me. His word hurt me so bad ughhh. Why did I keep thinking about his word it's not even important maybe I just need some fresh air I thought then I walk to the han river to take a fresh air. "hey" someone with mask ask me but I can tell his voice is familiar "who are you?" I ask him "it's me your jimin oppa " he said and take off his mask for me "ouh its you I thought you're some bad guy" I said as I smile at him "you cute" he said looking at me I just utter a silent thanks to him "you okay? "he ask "yup I'm fine" I said with my fake smile "everyone in this world can tell that it's a fake smile you know" he said as he look at me eyes full with concern "it's nothing" I said more like whisper "you know you can always tell me if something went wrong okay and you know people say that I'm a good listener" he said as he look at me.

"OK fine I'll tell you only because you look so cute right now" I said as I pinch his cheek

"OK fine I'll tell you only because you look so cute right now" I said as I pinch his cheek. He's too cute to be a vampire. "I know I'm cute" he said as he smile proudly "it's just you know when someone suddenly treat you as  his, and make you believe in him, then suddenly he said those harsh word easily to you aren't it's hurt" I said as my eyes start to fill with tears. I know I'm overacting but I can't help myself " hey it's alright let out, it'll be okay" he said as he hugged me I hug him back and cry on him "maybe he just out of control or maybe he accidentally let it out on you and maybe he doesn't mean those word at all" he said as he comforting me by sing a song for me "shhh it's okay" he said to me. Then I pulled away from the hug "thank you jimin oppa you're right you're a very good listener and I'm sorry for wetting your shirt" I said as I smile at him "it's okay and I know anyway if you want to tell any story at me you can call me this is my number" he said as he hand me his card " thank you oppa bye see you soon" I said as I make my way to the dorm. It's a good things that I wear my ring.

Jimin P.O.V

She's cute. I don't know why but I care about her but to say I fall for her nahh I'm not its just I feel like she's my younger sister and I need to protect her. Aishhh park jimin what are you talking about I must be out of my mind.

Jungkook P.O.V

I feel so guilty toward her so I decide to go to her dorm of course without using the door. But when I arrived at her room she's nowhere to be found when did she go I thought and try to read her mind to search for her but I found nothing she must be wearing the ring. I'll just wait for her then after 1hour waiting I decide to look for her but before I step my feet away from her room I heard "unnie I'm home" it's her park Chaeyoung then I hear her unnie asked her where she went and she said she went to han river then I wait for her to come here then I heard the door clicked "where did you go? " I ask her "OH MY FREAKING GOD!! " she shout " Chaeng are you ok inside" her unnie ask " I'm okay " she said "can you not appear everywhere? " she ask clearly irritated but I don't care because I can smell jimin hyung fragrance on her "where did you go? "I ask her coldly "han river " she reply back coldly " I don't know han river can smell like jimin hyung " I said as I look at her eyes "well I meet him there and we hung out together" she said looking back to me " and now Jeon jungkook can you please step out of my way I'm tired" she said as she try to get away from me. She hung out with jimin hyung when I'm right here freaking worried about her I can't accept that. I pinned her on the wall "let me go this instant Jeon jungkook" she said to me with a glare I can't hold it any longer I take her hand and pull out the ring "what are you doing? " she ask me with a frightened eyes I didn't say anything I'm so freaking mad right now  then I make my way to her neck and suck her blood harshly I can tell that she's trying her best not to let out any scream but I don't care all I fucking care right now is I need to punish her "s-stop" she said and suddenly I feel a water hit my face then it hit me she's crying  I stop sucking her blood "chaeng I'm-" I didn't finish my word yet when she said "GO! Please I'm begging you go away from me!" she said crying "but im-" " No please go just go!" she said as she push me away still crying. I feel very guilty right now. I make her cry. Then I walk away from her..

Chaeyoung P.O.V

How could he. I really thought he care about me but he just use me for my blood. I HATE HIM. I don't ever want to see his face ever again.....

################################
Double update today hope you guys like it thank you for reading and please vote I love you guys😘
-minie-