23

Junhoe P.O.V

I'm on my way to meet Chaeyoung cause I miss her. I know we're best friend so it's not wrong to miss your bestie right?

Suddenly I remember the scene that I saw when my family and I went to New Zealand three days ago

Flashback~

I'm walking with my mom to the beach when suddenly I saw a familiar back. I look carefully and that person is kissing a girl. I just shrugged it off thinking there's no way that person will do that until I saw that person face it freaking jeon jungkook I feel anger took over me and before I can go to him my mom call me. It's good that my mom is here if not I'll kill you for sure you stupid vampire!!

End of flashback

Should I tell Chae about this? Maybe I should.

Arrived at the coffee shop I saw a very beautiful girl sitting there looking at me

Then she give me a smile I order and go to her "hi chae" I said looking at her with a smile "hi oppa " she said and I can tell she want to tell me something cause she look very excited right now "do you have anything in your mind? "I ask her "you ...

Then she give me a smile I order and go to her "hi chae" I said looking at her with a smile "hi oppa " she said and I can tell she want to tell me something cause she look very excited right now "do you have anything in your mind? "I ask her "you really know me well oppa. I'm going to New Zealand in tomorrow " she said clapping her hand excitedly but I feel sorry for her she doesn't know that he's cheating. "you want to meet him?" I ask her with a frown "why oppa is there's something wrong? " she ask me confused "I don't know if I should tell you this or not but you remember right I went for a vacation with my family at New Zealand? " I said trying my best to tell her "yes and? " she ask and I told her what I saw. She got furious and told me he'll never do that and I told her maybe I saw the wrong person that she look at me disbelief and walk out from the cafe I look at her and look down she must be sad right now.

I walk to ikon dorm while listening to gdragon sunbaenim that xx.

Play the song~

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)
I didn't want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)
He's not wearing that ring you gave him, there's another girl by his side
But I've said enough (I don't wanna hurt you)

Now you're getting angry with me (Why?)
You say "He's definitely not that kind of person" (Sure you're right)
Seeing your eyes, I reply that I probably got it wrong
See, I lied for you (I'm sorry)

I hate that you don't understand me
I hate all this waiting
Let go of his hand (break it off with him)
When you're sad, I feel like I'm dying

That XX, what does he have that I don't
Why can't I have you
That XX doesn't love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?