>> O N E <<

Darkness envelops your vision. You see nothing, and no light can be seen anywhere. Fear slowly creeps deep within you, as panic overtakes your body. Blinking several times, darkness still clouds your vision. Now, imagine seeing this darkness everyday. For the rest of your life.

This is the reality for Yoo Hee-Young. First being introduced to this darkness at a young age, as the news for her parents had left them overwhelmed. At just eight years old, her life changed, forever. As the darkness became normal for her. The only world she knew was the cold, empty darkness surrounding her day by day. 

School was no different from home. However she spent it with people who cared halfheartedly for her, thinking it made them a better person. At least she knew her parents cared, a bit too much to be exact. Her life if described in a simple word you could say was, dull.

Smiling had become a rare expression to her. Happiness was something she didn't quite grasp the concept of. Life and it's purpose had lost its meaning to her, for all she could see was darkness. So what was the purpose in her life, to be a burden upon her parents and the people around her...?

She hated that. The fact she could do nothing frustrated her. All she could think of was, her life being a waste of a perfect body and the fact she couldn't do anything but let others help her instead.

"Anneyeohaseyo, my name is Kim Namjoon. Please look after me~"

However, little did she know that the new boy who had just enrolled could possibly bring colour to her empty canvas.

"You never know what might happen tomorrow"

>  >  <  <

new story, I hope you enjoy this short story on Namjoon and the future chapters, I also hope you support this book through your votes, comments, and by sharing, enjoy ~blue_freak