Back through time

Ethan's p.o.v

Hi I'm Ethan and I'm a Saiyan and I'm 15 and I am the guardian of the earth like my mother was but she was murdered by a Frost demon (A resurrected Frieza) and I took my mother place but right now I'm in school. I go to south city high so here's my story.
———————————————————————
Ethan's p.o.v

I am in class listening to the teacher when I felt someone poking me and when I looked to my right I see my best friend Abby.

"Yeah Abby" I asked.

"Do you see that thing floating outside" she said while pointing out the window.

Then I looked out the window and saw a figure floating outside and the figure looked like he felt something and looked to his left and looked at me and smiled and teleported and he was suddenly in front of me.

"Hello Ethan" he said.

"W-what who are you" I asked shocked.

"I'm trunks and I'm a time traveler from 83 years ago and I knew your great great grandfather goku" trunks said.

"O-oh" I said still a little shocked.

"Welp let's go TIME BEAM" trunks yelled as a purple beam shot out of his finger and it hit me and I was teleported high up in the sky over capsule Corp and I suddenly started to fall from the sky and I felt completely drained so I couldn't fly so I just started do fall then I felt arms wrap around my waist and fly me down to capsule Corp and payed me down in the grass.

"Is he okay" I heard a female voice say.

"He's breathing so he should be" I heard a male voice say.

"Should I poke him" the same male voice said.

"NO kakkarot leave him be" I heard another male voice say.

'Kakkarot isn't that what vegeta called my grandfather.

Then I looked up to see my grandfather vegeta and bulma.

"Oh look he's awake" my grand father said.

"G-GRANDPA" I yelled.

"WHAT" he yelled.

"Ok just who the hell are you" vegeta yelled at me.

"I'm Ethan and that's my great great grandfather and I'm a half blooded sayian" I said pointing to my grandfather.

"H-how I only have a granddaughter" goku said.

"I'm from 100 years in the future" I said.

"O-oh well are you strong" goku asked.

"Well yeah I'm the guardian of earth in my time" I laughed a little.

"Wanna spar" goku asked.

"S-Sure" I said.

"ALL RIGHT I'm going all out" he yelled as he transformed into his super saiyan form.

"I can do better than suer saiyan" I said as I started to yell and power up.

Then I transformed into super saiyan god.

"You attained the super saiyan god form" goku asked.

"Well yea it was easy" I said and laughed.

"Well then let's make it even" he said transforming into his super saiyan god form.

"All right lets fight" I said.

Then I teleported over to him while lunging my fist forward towards his face but he then dodged it and punched me in the stomach and I stumbled and then he threw a ki blast at my feet and I jumped up in the air dodging it and I put my hands behind me as I was gonna realest an attack.