intro; awake

warning;
it's just a lil intro

——————————

★'°
yoongi was laying in his bed, quiet, exhausted and obviously everything but asleep.
the window next to his bed was wide open, the only source of light in his room coming from the moon.

but it seemed more like the moon wasn't giving yoongi light, sight and knowledge of his surroundings,  it was like it was draining him of his strength — yet mockingly keeping him awake at once, not letting him get rest to restore any of the stolen energy.

in midst of the chaos of his thoughts a single thought stood out the most; his lonely- and sadness aside.
it was rather silly on one side but really sad and thoughtful on the other;
but that's just how perspective works.

yoongi was like the moon; useless, unless with other people who give him energy and light to reflect.
he had a lot of shining stars around him, all beautiful in their own different way.
when they were around him he could shine for a little, but the light which he reflected just wasn't enough to call it light. it was weak.
he was weak.

you see; yoongi was a moon without a sun.

as he was slowly drifting off to sleep he asked himself; "when was the last time you were truly happy?" 
  °'★

—————————

p anxious bc this draft is hella old,
leave a comment or smth tyvm;;