Shot 1

Tumne mujhe use kiya... Ek.. Ek stupid si novel k liye you used me drhuv??? Kyuu. Apni book k liye Tum mere emotions k sath Khel rhe the.... Gadhedo... Sirf tamari novel k liye you played with me... I'll kill you Dhruv Narang.

Saying this... Hemal removed a knife from her bag and stabbed through his heart.

Thuppp!!!!

Dhruv fell down onto the floor.... Breating heavily. He glanced around in his room with wide eyes.... Searching her.

" fuck!!! It's just a dream. "... He murmured while getting up from the floor.

Dhruv sat down on his bed while her frame flashed in front of his eyes... Hey smile... Sparkling eyes and chirping voice.... All he could sense it.

He hid his face in his palms in order to escape from her thoughts... But is that possible???... No.

Soon she'll go away... But was he happy thinking about the fact... that she's soon gonna leave him alone.

Huh... Why are you thinking about her Dhruv... Wo sirf ek source h Teri novel ki... Don't give her much importance.... Said his mind while his heart choose to speak the opposite.

Dhruv... Forwarded his hand to lift the water jug up... But it was empty.

He got up along with the jug and walked out of the door to his kitchen... Still thinking constantly about her.

His crazy... Stupid... Heart!!!

After filling the jug he turned to leave but stopped as something grabbed his attention... A twinkling bracelet that was lying near the refrigerator.

Dhruv bent down and picked it up. " Huh... Gariba ka hoga "... He thought.

But It was Hemal's... He realised. He remembered he'd seen it when they were dancing. Infact... Dhruv had complimented her for the bracelet.

Caressing it gently... Dhruv closed his eyes as the happenings of their make out came rushing to his mind.

It was heavenly!!!!

Huh.. Kya soch rha h tu Dhruv... Don't think about her... She isn't your girlfriend. Kyu bhul jata h tu bar bar She's just an ordinary girl in your life... Don't think about her much.

He thought only to distract his mind... While his heart expressed something else.

Dhruv came back to his bedroom and placed the jug back on its previous place. Approaching his closet... He protectively kept her bracelet in the safe not before kissing it heartily.

Dhruv adjusted himself on bed and shut his eyes to welcome a peaceful sleep... But ended thinking about Hemal again.

No matter how much he deny.... But the fact will remain unchanged that...... He is in love with his crazy accountant... Hemal shah.

To be continued.....

Hiiiiiii guys... Kese Ho... Achche hi honge... I know. 😊😊😊