|003.|

Giovanni
Today I had such a long day after work doing heads. I work at this salon called boss empire and cutz.

" GiGi girl can you go lock that door for me" my manger asked as we were about to close.

As I walked up to the door kentrell came stopping me.

" I know y'all bout to close can you please fit me in GiGi" He said.

I looked at him and twisted my lip then looked at my manager and she nodded .

"Come in I'll cut ya" I said.

"You cut ? " he asked.

"Yea why some wrong w that" I said.

"Ian neva trust a female with my head but I guess I can today" He said.

" I guess so " I said confused.

After a few minutes I finally finished and he paid with a extra 200 dollars tip.

" Kentrell " I said resisting it.

"Take it you did good" He said walking out .

I shrugged and cleaned up my section soon as I was done me and my manager clocked out and locked up the shop.

" Girl I can't believe you know youngboy" my manager said as we walked to the car.

"Goaww is that a good thing" I asked.

"Girl yes He's the next big thing outchea" she said .

" Huh" I said .

" He raps and matter of fact he got a show tonight" She said "you should go I think he feeling you".

"You know I don't do parties nomore" I said referring to that Davon and Kayla incident.

"Girl why because that Davon and Kayla incident if you don't get yo ass up and go you already know cherish going and she gone drag yo ass with her".

I sighed and got in my car she was right because Cherish texted me saying get ready my and what did I do ? Get ready

After I posted that I went through my followers request and seen youngboy requested to follow me and I accepted it looking through his page I played some of his videos he posted he's ight rapper .

Soon my phone started buzzing one text was from cherish saying she was outside and the other was from youngboy liking all my pictures.

@nba_youngboy liked your post.
@nba_youngboy comment " 😍😍🤤" under your post.

Like damn was this nigga really feeling me. Soon cherish honked the horn pulling up and I got in.

"Hey girl" she said.

"Hey " I said hugging her.

"I got a question" I said.

"What" she said.

"Say what you know about youngboy" I asked she looked at me surprised.

"Well he got two kids one on the way and he's 17 and he do that rapping shit oh and Plus he single " She said smirking " you need a new nigga now and he'll be great plus I think he feeling you.

" First of all I refuse to be a stepmother I want my own baby daddy and I'm not feeling him " I said.

"The lies I bet in 3 months you'll be bussing it wide open for him and you'll be having his 4th child" she said grinning from ear to ear.

"Fuck you, stop playing " I said as we pulled up to the venue.

We got out and walked in. I followed cherish as she walked up to the gang they all said wassup except for young boy he wasn't there, I guess he was back stage.

Some music was playing and swayed my hips a lil bit till the dj stopped the music introducing youngboy.

"Give it up for the hottest younging in the streets, NBA YOUNGBOYYYYY". Everybody started screaming .

He begin singing or wrapping some song that I guess was his " In this life that I'm living I pray I make it through the night . As I ride through my city I'm thinking looking at the lights. For so long we been hurting I got the chance to make it right . Plenty times that you done hurt me , I done been all alone at night" He sung it was good I actually can say.

After that song he sung some turn up songs.

I started dancing and learning the words and enjoying myself.

The next day
I woke up getting dressed today me and Cherish was going to chill with the gang.

I got in the car going to pick up Cherish cause remember last time she left my ass.

10 minutes later we pulled up to cherish grandma house as we walked in the gang said hey and we spoke I saw kentrell laying down with a baby that looked just like him.

"So What y'all on today" boomer said.

"Shit I'm off today " I said.

"Me too " Jayda said.

"Oh ight you smoke" boomer said to me.

"Yea But did you forget it's a baby in here" I said.

"Oh shit I forgot Draco was in here" He said.

Instantly he started crying and nothing kentrell was doing was working I'm guessing that was his son. So I held my hands out and kentrell looked at me and Draco came to me and I help him picking up his juice bottle giving it to him as he stopped crying.

"He like you" He said.

"Yea he probably just wanted to be nurtured " I said.

"Or feel on your titties that's what he doing" Kd said well all looked at kd and said "stfu".

"I know baby Draco not his real name what is it" I said.

"It's kayden " He said soft. I nodded .

I started playing with" Hey kayden" He started laughing.

Somebody started banging on the door.

"Mane who is it " Boomer said .

"Nigga open the door " The girl said.

He smacked his lips " What star black as want". He opened the door.

"Here she said passing a baby to him and diaper bag.

" I'll be back Sunday " She said looking at youngboy and with that she walked out the door .

" Damn man I got both of them today" Kentrell said.

" we leaving but Giovanni staying here we'll be back" Cherish said.

"Bitch I drove my car here" I said.

She hurried up and grabbed my keys I ran after her but she had already spread off.

I smacked my forehead this again. I guess I'll stay here and help kentrell baby sit his own kids.