|008.|

"This " she said pulling out some boxers with a condom of two holes.

I instantly got heated throwing my drink in her face and decking her right her medulla , as she came for my face I body slammed her to the ground getting on top of her throwing aiming blows to her head.

Soon I felt a force pull me off of her and carry me outside.

I looked to see it was Ben nem.

"What the hell wrong with you" He said.

"Fuck it just take me home" I said.

"Bitch wtf" my sister said confused.

"Can you just please take me home" I said.

"Yea lets go " I said.

"What they hell " my mama yelled running out.

I hopped in sorayas car heading home.

The Next Day- Kentrell-

After Giovanni and ole girl got to arguing I knew for a fact we was over.

I know what type of girl Giovanni is and I know I messed up from not being completely honest.

Ole girl was somebody I meant back before I met GiGi.

I tried texting her but she haven't been texting so what I'm gone do is go round her crib.

After to getting dressed I pulled up seeing her mom , aunt , and grandma car parked .

I began to knock on the door seeing her mom answer the door.

"Wassup son !" She screamed hugging me.

"Idk what you did to my sister but she won't come out of her room she been making wigs all day " she said.

"And they look gooooood that's how you know you reall made her mad I mean her wigs always look presentable but these wigs look celebritiesh She even let me borrow one make her mad again cause I need some fire " She said.

I shook my head " where she at" .

Her sister pointed to the stairs I walked up the flights of stairs what seemed like until I landed in front of her room.

She was standing at the door adjusting her addidas cap looking in the hall way mirror.

"Where you going " I said.

She screamed " kentrell What you doing here".

"I came here to talk " I said.