Love can break everything

(A/N: Listen to LABRINTH - JEALOUS while reading this chap. Imagine everything, you'll feel a pinch in your heart.)

Chaeyoung's POV

Last night got me thinking what happened when Jisoo and I left for vacation. When I saw Jennie in the door of my room, shocked when there is tears rolling down on her cheeks, covering her mouth making sure she doesn't make a sound. What is going on? thoughts of her in love with my Lisa made me shiver and heart broke into million pieces. Does she love me the I way do? What if she's inlove with her, can I let her go and be happy for them? the questions in my mind that I can't answer. I woke up with a heavy heart, tears well up in my eyes threatening to fall, I bit my lower lip and hugged my pillow with Lisa's scent in it tightly. Am I not enough for you? Are you not happy with me? I felt a liquid in my pillow, unknowingly my tears fell that kind of question kept coming on my mind making hard for me to breathe, I wiped my tears and grabbed my guitar to play with it. I remember when Lisa and I sang to 'Stay' before we sleep, telling me that she likes me, cuddling and exchanging sweet words. I strummed the strings and starting to play.

Love is painful although love is painful.

Repeating like a fool. That’s what I always do.

But pain is beautiful. It’s same as you.

Hope turns into disappointment. Wish turns into despair.

As love deepened, pain deepened more

Illusion or expectation that this time, it’ll be different, uh.

eventually, how many years have passed, there is no “forever”.

eventually, We’re not meant to be, become alone again.

barely, barely, barely, I thought I finally found my love.

eventually, eventually, It’s ended again like this.

Singing in my cracked voice, crying over her. What does love means to her? I thought she likes me back, but why? My heart couldn't hold it, I hope it's not the reality, I hope I am dreaming. Please someone pinch me, I want to wake up from all of this. I lifted my head and I saw Lisa in front of me with sadness enveloping her face, looking at me. I bursted and cried, as tears fall on my guitar. I feel so pathetic.

"Chaeyoung-ah what happen? Why are you crying?" she asked me and a hint of worry in her voice gave me goosebumps.

"My dad texted me that our dog died earlier." I lied, it's better that she doesn't know that I am crying because of her. She just hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay Chaeng, i'm just right here and i love you. Don't be sad." showing her aegyo, and that words made my hope rising. I should hide this and wait for her to tell me everything.

"Lisa?"

"Hnng?" she hummed in answer.

"Can we go outside and walk in the nearby park?" I looked at her and she smiled.

"Of course!"

Lisa's POV

I know that it's not the reason why she's crying, it was because of me but I did hid it and act innocent. I have to smile in front of her to lessen her worry, but I know deep inside she's hurt. I am not yet ready to tell her everything maybe when I figure it out who will I choose between them. Last night it was Jennie who's crying and now its Rose, ugh why did I fell in love with two girls? They're both important to me, I should take my time in thinking and clear up this mess I made in my heart and of course to the whole group. We're here at the park, Rose loving the cool breeze that touches her skin, she looked at the trees swaying and the birds freely fly in the sky. I am sorry Rose, I am not ready yet I will tell you everything." I looked at her while saying that in my head, her milky white skin, her fluffy cheeks that I like. I am sorry.

Jennie's POV

I woke up and I saw a glass of water in my nightstand, with a letter underneath I took the letter first and read the content.

"You've been crying all night babe, even when you're asleep. I am sorry, I made this mess. You'll wait for me right? I have to think hard to clean all of this. I swear. I love you. -Lalisa Manoban"

I read the letter and sigh, I took the water and drinked the half of it. I went out to my room and saw Rose and Lisa going out, made me curious and I followed them. They stopped in the playground sitting on the white bench, I bit my lip as if it lessen the pain in my heart, I don't want to make a noise again, moved my right hand to my chest where my heart lies inside and clenched my shirt. Lalisa, you should decide quickly, my heart can't take it anymore. I hung my head low, turning around walking away from the two outside. As I was heading to our dorm, I bumped into someone. "Yah!" that voice is familiar, I lifted my head and looked at the owner of that voice, it was Jisoo unnie.

-