Confused Love Part 2

You were spaced out the whole second period. All you could think about is what your best friend said, just thirty minutes ago. If (C/N) likes you, Jitterbugs will make you feel like your flying. But if he doesn't, than you wouldn't know what to do after that. You'd stil like him, but when seeing him, always thinking that he has a crush on one of he popular girls. It crossed your mind over and over again, (This happened to me a couple of days again and I found out he was using me, to get to my popular friend. so yeah) stopping your class a few times by accident.

You knew what it felt like when someone you like, used you or didn't like you back. An old friend of yours left you share ago,  because you she didn't like to hang out with (What she called) 'Loser'. People called you stuff that you knew was a joke, but seriously your best friend. After that day, you cried and cried for one month every night. Because you felt like you didn't deserve happiness. Until you met (C/N), He made your world upside down and always cared for you. So you stoppers crying each night and dream about your new friend crush.

So when he asked to see you yesterday, you shouted in glee inside. you admitted that you looked nice but really? (C/N)  sat across from you in every class, did he even care that you got dressed nicely for him! You wondered if boys even have a brain when it came to girls. Possibly not, but atleast you tried.

Sorry it's short It's 4:03 in the morning so good morning! Hehe um Comment vote Add it to your readig list I don't care. But I do care that you liked it so please Comment down bellow and requests are on if you have one say it! your not going to get Rejeced or anything I'll add them to my one Shots!

Thank you! Cya my Shippers of love! ♥️♥️

P.S. This is inspired by Agirl2112 thanks again for the insparation!♥️ 

Love y'all! My shippers!