Confused Love Part 3

You walked out of school when the finally bell for the day, went off. You took your phone out and texted (C/n) saying to go to the ice-cream shop. You didn't wait long for (C/N) to be there. Once you got there, you and (C/N) both your favourite ice-cream flavour. You got (F/I-C), and he got (C/F/I-C). You said,  "So I wanted to ask you a question (C/N)." 

He nodded "Mhmm so what it is?" He replied still eating your ice-Cream.

"I wanted to ask you, well If... if you liked me. Because I've liked you since the day I met you, which was like year 1 in primary school? I think."  By this point, you was looking down at the ground blushing like a big ripe tomato.

"Uhh... Yeah I-I do. I've l-liked you since year o-one t-too." He said making you look down .While you were looking down, blushing for what you think was the worse state you could be. You feel a hand lock in with yours. You looked up to see (C/N) holding your hand, and staring at you.

"That's great!" He replied. "So are we a thing now?" He questioned after you and him ate a bit more of your ice-cream. You couldn't believe what he just said, that you nearly spat out your ice-cream.

"U-Uh... only I-if you want t-to b-b-" (C/n) Interupted you by kissing you right on the lips. you nearly dropped your ice-cream. You stood there shocked until he stopped kissing you.

"Well I say your mine!" He looked at you, and your face heated up more than before.

♥️Time Skip to The Next Day♥️

You had a great sleep last night. You kept dreaming about what happened the day before. You woke up, did your morning routine and walked to school. School wasn't that far when you woke up early in the morning. 

When you got to school you started looking for your new boyfriend. Looking your finally saw his familiar (Color/Hair) hair. "Hey (C/N), Wait up!" You ran up to him. He looked a bit different today and acted weirder than normal.

"What do you want?" He questioned harshly.

"U-uhhh n-nothing." You said walking to your first class. Then you saw, that (C/N) in class smiling at you. But you jut saw him in the hall way. Now you were confused, when you walked up to the table he questioned you. 

"What's up?"

"I-I'm Fine j-just a little confused" You said, full of questions.

To be Continued....

Hey, so I didn't want people missing what happened so I did this on the weekend. (which is now the holidays! Yay) I'll be doing more later through out the holidays. So comment, vote do whatever you want  but Copyright! Thank you for reading and have fun!

Cya later my shippers of love!