Ch.7

Hey guys so now from my decision I will do 1-2 chapters a week x
________________________Mark POV -

I arrive back at the dorm with coco in my hands. I opened the door and noticed all the boys playing around in the living room.

"GUYS"

"Hey mark" they all shout back

"I have a new friend"

They all look at me confused ... I then open my jacket and show them all coco.
Youngjae runs up to me and screams

"ITS SOOO CUTE , HOW DID YOU GET HIM" he smiles from ear to ear

"Oh Y/N got him me for me Christmas , she's going to be the dad and I'm the mom" I giggle

"Does that mean We are the uncles" bambam asks as he strokes coco

"I guess"

"YAYAAYAYAYA , I'm gonna teach to dab"

"Errm no , my child is not doing something so related to Satan , my child is going to become the holy child of Jesus"

They all stare and laugh ..

*Christmas eve*
Y/N POV-

Somi went back to America a couple days ago to stay with her family for Christmas .. Jooheon and Appa aren't coming back yet but they have sent my presents through.

The house is all decorated me and the boys had done it yesterday , and to be honest I think coco done more work than JB because all he done was sleep. Jackson was playing with yugyeom and bambam.  Jinyoung and youngjae has decorated the tree ,  me and mark was chatting as we done most of the work.

Recently I have been getting these feelings around Mark he is just sweet and kind and well good looking what can I say(😉).

*time skipu 4pm*

Me and mark are going to get Bubble Tea at the cafe to celebrate Christmas.

Mark👽
I'm here come outside

Y/N
Ok I'm coming now

We got to the bubble tea cafe and we ordered the best flavours obviously ...
every time mark would talk I would blush a little and I don't know why I guess my feelings are coming out for him. We talk about coco and the boys and then laugh at some super cheesy , greasy things he says which makes me laugh like a seal and blush bright Red(velvet).

Later that day

I just got Into my Christmas pyjamas and make some hot chocolate while watching movies. I was sitting by the fire all snuggled up in my blanket as my phone starts to ring .......

(Pretend it's a large ass house)___________________________hey guys so the chapter is ended here ! So next week the confession is going to come out

___________________________hey guys so the chapter is ended here ! So next week the confession is going to come out ... will she accept the all mighty Mark Tuan ?? Who knows (me obvs ) anyway for now goodbyee - da shit is out