Ch.8

Phone rings......

"Hello ?"
"Hey Y/N it's mark erm come outside please"
"O...Kay be there in 2mins"

You hear a knock on your door.
You walked to the door and opened it while standing face to face  with two men wearing reindeer heads.

"Erm hello may I help you?"

They grab you by your arms and drag you outside where you come face to face with mark.

"Y/N I know this may be surprising but I'm in love with you and I have been since we first met , I haven't seen you in years and I understand if you say no but I thought to tell you that you are sweet and kind and beautiful , and I fell in love with you instantly. I am happy that we became best friends but I was wondering if we could be more than that?"  Mark smiled while handing you a bouquet of roses.

"Of course mark you are sweet and kind and I love you to" you giggles as mark grabbed you and pulled you into a bear hug. He kissed your forehead and smiled as GOT7 ran to you and scream while being in he middle of a giant group hug.

(U go inside the house)

Got7 gives you presents one by one, finally you get the last one from mark.

It a gorgeous ring that looks like it's from a fairytale. I look at t and run and jump on mark kissing him.

Time skip

Time skip

Got7 slept at yours because it became late. You was laying on the floor by the fire with mark snuggling close to his chest as he was playing with your hair and kissing your cheek. Youngjae brought coco , so coco was laying by you and mark as you started to stroke his fluffy while fur.

___________________________hey dudes so ik this is a crap chapter but it's the confession of Mark next chapter will be when mark and Y/N spend time on New Years but that chapter would be uploaded after Christmas so from me MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND GOOD BYE FROM MEEEEEE