Rectify: Manmarziyan part 15

Dedicated to Geeethu

Radhika immediately went to the hospital, she felt really guility, and worried, when she did make it to the hospital, she saw Neil...

Radhika: "What happen Neil, how did this happen?"

Few hour ago at Teji's party

Arjun: "Wait has anyone seen Radhika?"

Dilip: "I told you to keep an eye on her."

Niki: "Please don't worry I think I know where she would be."

Arjun: "How would you know where Radhika is?"

Niki was going to say something but dadaji interrupted.

Dadaji: "Arjun don't worry, she went to get my medicine."

Arjun: "She should have told me."

Dadaji: "There were a lot of commotion going on here, so she told me to tell you where she was heading."

Arjun: "Oh my god, Dinesh will have the opportunity to kidnap her, I am worried what he will do to her."

Dadaji: "Arjun,  nothing will happen to Radhika, she'll be here soon."

Arjun: " I will not take a chance, I will try calling her to see if she's okay."

While Arjun was trying to call Radhika, Mala was having...

Mala POV

Where could my daughter be, I just hope she is safe, I have this fear, that those two monsters are going to take my daughter and do bad things to her, I see Arjun trying to get hold of her on phone, he says he has tried numerous time, she is not picking her phone up. What if Dinesh took her, what if she's in danger, I can't breath, I think I'm having a heart attack. I go to Dilip...

Dilip: "What's wrong sweetheart?"

Mala: "I think I'm having a heart attack."

Mala faints...

Present

Neil: "It was just a minor heart attack, but next time will you inform us where your going."

Radhika: "Sorry Neil I didn't know it would cause a big issue."

Neil: "Go to your mother, seeing you she'll relax a little."

Radhika: "Thank you Neil, I'll go check on her."

Radhika POV

Sorry Neil it was important to go and check on the girls, I need to get them home safe for tomorrow. But how am I going to go tomorrow, I'll just inform Jai and Gauri to get them home safe. I open the door and sees mom in bed resting and dad there being beside her. Sam and Arjun were there to. Arjun comes towards me and gives me a hug, I could see how worried my Arjun was, he had tears in his eyes.

Arjun: "Why didn't you pick the phone up, do you know how worried we were."

Radhika: "I had my phone on silent but why are you all worried for me, dad you let me take self defense classes so that I can face the world."

Dilip: "Yes I'm glad you took the class, but still a parent would always worry about there child."

Arjun: "You need to be more careful since all our lives are in danger."

Mala suddenly wakes up calling for Radhika.

Radhika: "Mama I'm here please don't stress yourself."