Nerd

Nerd

"Let it...rip!", I scream almost immediately.

The sudden rush of this battle makes me all tingly inside. I yell with encouragement at B/N (This stands for Bey's name) to go for an ultra wave. It's a move that with one hit it will make an opponent's bey lose balance and most likely run out of stamina.

"Come on Valtryek!", Valt yells. He looks at his bey with desperation. I smirk knowing that this battle was in the bag.

"Hey, Valt don't let Y/N get to you, you can do this buddy", Rantaro yelled.

" Yeah I got you", Valt yells back.

Those two are stubborn but determined. Valt come easily beat me if he would calm a listen to his bey for a second. But this battle belongs to me.

"B/N! End this now. Burst finish!", I yelled.

"Valtryek spring launch!", Valt yells.

Our Bey's collide like it's a fight to the death but in the end, it's survival of the fittest on the field. My Burst finish didn't happen, but I was able to stay up longer than Valtryek and easily come out the winner.

"B/N survives with a survival finish. Y/N is the winner", I smirk at Valt who eyes glow with passion.

"Woah that was intense", Valt smiles.

"You're telling me", I high five Valt,"next time listen to your bey be in sync with it Valt".

"Hehe I guess I get to carried away that I forget I have a partner", he smiles and rubs his head.

"Well, you should be careful. A move like that could kill us in the Europe Leagues Valt", I notify.

"Got it", he grins.

"And that's it for training today everyone head to fill up their energy", Trad calls out.

"Oh, bro, do you know what day it is?", Rantaro asked.

"Umm Saturday?", Valt questioned.

"No dude it's churro day bro", Rantaro shakes Valt intently.

"Bro", Valt says.

"Bro," Rantaro says.

"Bros", I say.

"CHURRO'S!!!", They yelled together.

"Well there they go", I smirk.

I walk out the training room and out across the field to the woods where it's more peaceful and stress relieving. I walk for a certain length and find a calming spot where the sun is partially blocked by the sun except this spot where a long tree log lays. It actually looks like it was placed there by someone.

I walk over to the log and sit pushing myself to the back of the tree behind me. I exhale feeling relieved out here by myself. It's peaceful and I don't really have to worry about anything. This must be how animals feel all the time.
I close my eyes for a second and take in the sounds and smells of Spain.

"I've come a long way haven't I mom?", I whisper.

I hear soft footsteps that approach. I open my eyes and immediately I try to get familiar with my surroundings. Turning over to the motion of the footsteps I see a green haired idiot with a yellow bane walking towards me smirking.

Tsk "What are you doing here Silas?", I scoff.

"I'm here to sit in my afternoon spot what are you doing here Y/N?", he grins.