I need you

"Don't give up!", Shu yells.

I growled slightly looking back at Shu who glances at me. He sighs intensely and storms after me.

"What do you want from me?", I questioned. I halt in movement and turn to look at him.

"I need you to give me your all", he says demandingly.

"I am, but it's not good enough is it?", I sigh.

"Because you're not believing", he swiftly moves a wave of hair from his face and looks directly at me,"you look at the crowd, your fans and think of scenarios where things turn out wrong. You're not thinking positive enough all your focus is on the bad things".

"I try but...", a single tear falls before the rest start to form. I quickly wipe them not wanting to show a fallen moment."Shu, I need your help".

"And I need you but I can't help unless you let me in Y/N", Shu frowns.

"You mean like open myself up to you?", I asked.

"Yeah something like that, Y/N listen meet me at my place tonight", Shu smiles.

"Fine whatever I have nothing better to do anyway", I sigh.

"Huh? I guess I should be glad for that right?", he smiles.

"But how is this going to help me with my blading?", I questioned.

"For starters, it'll help with your confidences", he smiles.

"Yeah right,"I sigh,"whatever you say, captain".

He smirks and sticks his hands deep in his pockets. Looking up at me with his red glowing eyes he smiles at me.

"You can at least pretend to be happy about it", he says.

"Huh? Thought I was", I grinned.

I walk away continuing on the previous path I walked. It took a few minutes, but I made it home safely. As I walk inside theirs immediately yelling at my mom and dad in the kitchen.

I look around and spot them in the kitchen yelling at one another. I cringe at listening to them argue like that. I didn't want them to know I was home so while they argued with each other I steal pass them.

"Dammit I saw you with her D/N", (dad name) Mom yelled.

"She's an associate with the company", Dad defended himself.

"So do you have lunch with all your associates at the company", Mom yelled.

"I am not about to have this conversation with you It's pointless and it's getting nowhere!", Dad yells.

"Pointless? Is our marriage pointless as well?", Mom questioned.

"I didn't say that", he sighs.

"Well, you might as well...", Mom weeps. I turn around and look towards the kitchen. I peek in catching a glimpse of Mom crying.

"M/N don't cry", Dad reaches to hold Mom in his arms but she shuts him down quickly.

"Get away from me", she says. Dad goes in to hold her again but she yells at him,"get away from me!"

Mom breaks down as tears fall like a waterfall from her eyes. Dad stands there stunned to do something.

"M/N...don't cry Jake will hear you he'll wonder what's going on", dad sighs.

"I'm leaving", Mom says abruptly.

"What?", Dad questions.

"I'm taking the kids. I can't live like this. We can't live like this, not as a family".

"Like What? Their nothing going on! You're not taking my kids away from me!", Dad yells.

"Watch me", Mom walks away heading to the bedroom. Once she turns the corner of the hall she spots me looking her directly in her eyes. This time tears fall from my eyes.

"You're leaving Dad?", I questioned.

"Y/N...", I push past my mom and run straight for the door. I hear them call my name but ignore the calls once I slam the door shut.

I run a few feet until I realized that I don't really have anywhere to go. I cover my head with my hoodie and walk the streets.

"Well theirs one place I can go", I say wiping tears from my eyes.

"Well you're here a little...Y/N...?", Shu questions. He takes a long look at me and can't even finish his sentence.

"Don't ask", I say. I walk past him into his apartment without his consent.

"No what do you mean don't ask? What's wrong? Why are you crying?", he demands.

"Can I spent the night over here Shu?", I asked.

"Answer me".

"Can I?", I say.

"HEY!", Shu yells.

I stare at him taken by surprise. I've never heard him yell like that nor yell. He's usually the one keeping him cool. So that everyone would know everything's alright.

I smile at more tears seem to fall at the thought of Shu. I lower my head not wanting him to see me cry.

"My moms leaving my dad Shu", I say.

"What why?", he yells.

"She says he's cheating", I cry,"Shu I don't want to leave please...", I grip the counter quickly turning away from him.

"I don't want to leave Shu please", I feel Shu's hand on my back as he wraps around he as if he's protecting me.

"Stay here then if you don't want to leave", Shu sighs as he rests his head on my back,"honestly I don't think my heart could take rejecting you away".

"I'm sorry", I say.

"For what?", Shu asks.

"You're seeing me at a state of weakness it's repulsive", I frown.

Shu grabs me a turns me around to look at him. I face him staring at his bloody eyes. He holds my sides as if to keep me balanced.

"You're human. We all are so at some point in life we're going to shed tears at moments like this don't take this as being weak", Shu smiles,"the ends is just beginning".

I smile lifting my head up,"Damn Shu. That really helped", I laughed.

"You know what tomorrow lets not train let's just take a day off", Shu says.

"No. I want to. I need to. I won't let this what I'm feeling now take over me. I'm trying to reach a goal", I smiled.

"And what's that?", he asked.

"To become the best blader in the world", I smirked.

"Sounds like a plan", Shu smiles.

"I'll train nonstop and become great just like you Shu. I'll beat Lui", I smile.

"I have no doubt that you won't", he smirks.

"But for now you've had a long day Y/N take it easy", he cups my face in his hand and smiles.

"Fine I'm tired anyway", I say.

"Take my bed", Shu smiles.

"This is not my apartment it's yours so you sleep in your own bed", I demand.

"It's either you take it or we share the bed", Shu smirks.

"I don't have a problem sharing", I grin.

I watch as Shu's face flushes red all over. I laugh at him immediately.

"Oh my god did I just make Shu Kurenai blush?", I laughed.

"Shut up Y/N", he says while hiding his face with his hands.

"Make me", I demanded.

Out of surprise, Shu peeks my cheeks as I start to blush red now. I look at him as he smirks.

"Did that shut you up?", he smiles.

"Shut up Shu", I blush as he burst out laughing.