Star Wars: The Cock Strikes Back

Ver- Bridget's Character
Lord Chronos- CJs characters
Story:
Lord Chronos enters an empty room in a Imperial star cruiser and answers an incoming signal from the Emperor. "Have you located the rogue Sith Lord, Chronos?" Asked the Emperor. "No, my lord. But I feel that she is near. It is only a matter of time until I catch her" replies Chronos. "Excellent" the Emperor hisses. The conversation ends and Lord Chronos goes into his starship and follows where the force leads him, right to his targets ship.

The ship seems to look abandoned and floating in the middle of no where, however the look of the ship condition is not enough to sway Chronos from searching the ship. Getting his ship lined up with the other, he goes and investigates. He enter the opposing craft cautious as the rogue Sith could very well be aware of his presence. He follow his instincts to a room that's locked. "This can't stop me" he said to himself, using the force to open the door. He takes a step inside and looks around. There's a lightsaber, a blue cloak with a hood, white stormtrooper boots, black shoulder guards and a pair of black gloves on the ground everywhere. He catches sight of a bed like thing across from him with someone in it. "It's her!" He thought. He rushes over, then trips over the trooper boots and his head leaned between the girls boobs. He quickly realized what happened and backed away, unfortunately the girl woke up and screams. Chronos walks over to the girl covers her mouth his hand. "I don't want to hear your screaming!" Chronos said with a stern voice.

"Why are you are here?! What do you want?!" Exclaimed the girl who Chronos learn to be Ver. "Who I am, doesn't matter. I'm under orders of the Emperor to bring you in!" Explains Chronos. "I'm not going with you! I'm NEVER going back!" Ver responses "fine, I'll make you!" Chronos smiles evilly and grabs Ver's wrist to pull her along. She resists and uses the force to push him away, only to find out that he can resist her. Chronos grins and walks to Ver, pushes her against the wall cuffs her with cuffs that nullify the powers of the force. He leans close to Ver and whispers in her ear "Now your mine...". His hands brush down Ver's sides then wonder up her shirt to her chest, until he feels her breasts. "Stop toying with me! Don't touch me!" Ver says trying to get away but unable to, Chronos has her in s right spot. "Your skin is soft and silky. Your breasts are of good size. Oh and look your already stiff!" He grips her nipples with two fingers and pulls slightly then takes off Ver's shirt, revealing her assets. Ver looks away flushes pure red "d- don't look.....". Chronos just ignores her, messing around with her chest and occasionally going over to suck on or bite in her nipples.

Ver stands there, trying to not make any noise while Chronos does as he pleases. He works his way down Ver's slender body, kissing her down to her leggings. "It seems we have another obstacle here we have to remove" he observes and with one fall swoop he removes Ver's leggings. "Wh- what are you doing?! You can't do that!! Let me go!" Ver demanded as she squirmed to get free from Chronos. "That's won't happen my dear" remarked Chronos "your at my mercy". He starts inspecting Ver's pussy, pulling the lips apart to see the pink inside and smiles "Hmmm your already so wet. You really must really be enjoying this" smirked Chronos. "I'm not! Stop this now you sick- AAHH!! Y- you ass... get your dirty fingers out!" She yelled "Why? Your body seems to be enjoying this and your so wet I can just slide my fingers in so problem" Chronos says as he fingers Ver who trying not to make any noises but the occasionally moans and groans.

As Lord Chronos continues to defile Ver's body, he start to speed is fingering speed and start lick and suck on Ver's most sensitive areas and gently nips her. She gets wetter and wetter and her moans get louder and louder until she shudders; "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" Ver yells as she cums into Lord Chronos' mouth and face. She falls to ground, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. She feels herself getting picked up by Chronos and put in her bed. She then feels him spreading her legs and a hard rod poke her.
"Please.... don't do this.... it's- it's to big...." begs Ver. "The we'll make it fit!" Chronos shoves his cock into her pussy and Ver lets out scream. "Take it out!! Your tearing me apart!!" exclaims Ver but that does stop Chronos. He moves his cock in and out of her; he's moving fast, rough and pounding into her. "Ah! Mmh! ......Oh gawd! M- more..... p- please!" Demands Ver and Chronos pounds and fucks her the roughest and hardest he can for a long while.

"Ah! Hah... I- I'm close! I'm about to-" Chronos cums inside of Ver as she to cums all over his dick. Chronos grabs Ver's head and puts it close to his cum covered cock "clean this with your mouth!" He ordered. Ver sucks him off and licks his big hard cock. Ver keeps going until Chronos grabs her head again and forced his cock deeper into her mouth and into throat the cums again. "Swallow it, every last drop" he demanded and Ver did as she was told. She then felt a the back of her neck hit then all went black. When she woke up she looked around, she was still naked on the floor with the taste of semen in her mouth and semen oozing out of her pussy. And then she notices a frequency and a note saying call me.