A Genlte Dom (Gay)

(So- I haven't posted anything in forever so here! Small one for now UwU)

I gently press you against the wall with a smirk on my face, staring into your eyes like a predator does prey and licks my lips at the beauty before me. I take your chin in my hand, moving it so it made you look up to me as I continued to stare into your fiery eyes.

My smirk widens to a wide hungry grin, removing my hand from your chin before pressing my body against yours with my head neck his neck. You could feel my hot breath against your neck, giving you goosebumps and whispered sweet nothings into your ear. I then nip your ear, teasing you as I pressing my knee between your leg against your light bulge. Then I slide one hand up your back, under your shirt with the other down you back to your butt, slipping under your pants and underwear, holding your cute bubble butt.

I let a heavy sigh against your neck before slowly licking up to your ear, giving it gentle kisses and nips before slowly lowering myself, carefully picking you up then promptly laid you on the bed. I carefully and lovingly undress you, marveling at God's perfect creation. A light blush coming to my face along with a warm happy smile.

"I'm so lucky to have someone like you~ all your little noises and imperfects, they turn me on like no other~"

I chuckle to myself as I then crawl over and on top of you, against staring into your beautiful eyes and kisses you deeply. I push my tongue into your mouth, wrestling with yours before pulling away with a small bit of saliva connecting us before separating. I smile again then kisses you from you neck to your chest then down your stomach to just above your tip. I give it a teasing it then begins slowly undress myself, keeping my belt in hand just to bind your hands to the head board of our bed. Reaching to the bed side towards a small night stand, I open the drawer and pull out a small bottle of lube.

"Just a little shall be good enough."

I unscrew the cap and squirt just enough in my hand then stroking myself to cover my cock in it. Once it was covered, I spread your legs with one hand then rubs your hole with my lube covered fingers, slowing working it's way in. The moment I get my fingers enter, I snicker and looks up at you with another lewd smirk.

"You're loosening up. It seems you've taken me enough to finally being easier to spread~"

I chuckle before lining up my with my tip just barely pressing against your back entrance then slowly pushes my tip in. Once my tip was fully in, the rest had no problems filling you up. I exhale softly from the pleasure of first entry.

"Well, we're about to begin. Are you ready?~"

.....

"Good~"

*After that, I begin to slowly and methodically move my hips, panting heavily with each thrust. I held your hips with one hand and firmly held your cock in the other, stroking it in the same with rhythm as my thrusts. I stared down at you, studying your every movement and listening with pleasure to every moan of yours with a smile. My slow thrust became faster but with the same amount of care as when I started, loving how your moans sped up as me. Sweat started to form on my body, matting my hair to my forehead as i continued until I felt myself reach climax. My breathing became shaky and quick as I move my hips at my fastest, sweat dripping off my chin and nose as I plunged my full shaft into you.

I hold my member to my base inside you as my filled with spurt after spurt of my special seed inside you. After I was done, I slowly pull out and marvels at a job well done. I chuckle then melts into your body, panting happily and gives praise with lots of kisses.