Nico x reader

Requested by @juuzou1307
Also just letting you all know I will be publishing another oneshot book soon (crushxreader) so if you like that type of stuff get ready. I have recently published the 1st chapter of a new series so don't forget to check it out on my page ;) now to the story.
You loved your boyfriend Nico so much. You had both agreed that you would keep your relationship secret for now.
The two of you were currently sitting at the top of Thalia's tree. You were holding his hand as you began to lean in "Nico (y/n) dinner!" Leo called from below. You grunted in response pulling away quickly. He gave you a thoughtful look and shrugged before climbing down.
The next day the two of you met at the top of zeus's fist. You watched the sunrise together. You gathered up as much courage as you could. You leaned in and closed your eyes waiting for his lips to meet yours. "Nico? (Y/n)? What are you doing up there."
"N-n-nothing!" You both called.
"Ok. Nico I need you down at the sword arena." He said doubtfully.
Nico sighed climbing down "I'll see you in a bit." He said with a wink and a smirk. And you did. You met behind the big house. He gave you a mischievous smile as you took his hand in yours. He kissed your cheek and you gasped.
"W-what?"
"You missed." You stated pointing to your lips with a smile.
"Oh my bad." He murmured your lips only inches apart.
"(Y/n)! What are you doing." Your best friend Annabeth exclaimed.
You were caught off guard and speechless.
"I was helping (y/n) um they said they had something in their eye and wanted me to see if I could get it out." Annabeth raised an eyebrow and shook her head.
"Yeah ok just come on dinners ready."
You both made your way to the dinning pavilion and went to your separate tables.
You were getting really annoyed by your thoughts. All you wanted to do was kiss your boyfriend but noooooo! Someone just had to interrupt. You were done. You slammed your fist on the table getting everyone's attention. "That's it!" You yelled marching over to where Nico sat. You pulled him up to his feet. "You see this boy! This is mine." With that you pulled him into you connecting your lips.
Some of the others cheered. "I knew it!" Annabeth yelled with a satisfied smile.