Zeus x reader

Requested by @RoyalRileyPaul

A demigod girl kneels at the throne of Zeus himself tears running down her face.
"Please. I just have one request just one.......... Father." Her voice shaky and hoarse. "Who was my mother. Who was she to you. Just another pawn in your game? Or something more."
He nodded still unsure how to deal with her disrespect.
"She was a meteorologist. Not one of those mamby pamby ladies who wear a dress on tv and smile for the camera. But a genuine woman of science. She studied the weather from a lab occasionally going out in the field to study. Her fondness of the thunder and lightning caught my attention." He paused thinking for a moment. "We officially met in a Chinese restaurant. I was everything she wanted from my sky blue eyes to my intelligence. Or so she told me......."
She looked at him in disgust. She stood and turned away.
"She meant a lot to me......all those years ago. (Y/n) meant more than my immortality to me. You look......so much like her" he seemed to have a far way look as he thought about you and him back all those years ago. All the stolen kisses and shared secrets.
Your daughter have a simple nod, courtesied, and walked away. In her place was a photo she purposely dropped. A picture of you with your    (h/c) hair and bright smile. He picked it up gingerly and held it close.
Hey guys sorry if it sucks I'm just so tired right now.
I have an announcement to make.
I need to go away, not forever but just for a bit. I have a lot going on with me. I just need a break for my mental health. It may be a couple of weeks of a month or longer I don't know it is just getting really hard.
I love you all my beautiful readers  don't forget that you all are amazing and I hope that you all do well. Until next time. Goodbye guys.