Chapter 12

I heard Alexis chuckled and pulled away. When I opened my eyes it wasn't Alexis....

It was Duna.....

"You are so easy~" she chuckled and smirked. She grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall and I choked on my own air.

"Ale should have gotten my letter by now. I can't believe my cousin fell in love with a stupid human like you." She said as she tighten her grip around my neck.

'F-fell in l-love...w-what....?' I thought to myself as I was slowly going blank.

"You humans are stupid..." She said and tighten her grip more. I then fell to the floor trying to catch my breath and I saw the actual Alexis. She tackled Duna down and began to hit her hard that she began to bleed.

But not red blood but black blood. Alexis looked terrifying. Her fangs were out and her eyes were red. But she wasn't hungry she was mad.

That was the last thing I saw until I blacked out......

*Sometime later*

When I finally regain consciousness I heard someone sobbing and something cold on my forehead. I slowly opened eyes to Alexis crying out tears of....blood....

'A-Alexis....' I thought to myself and she stopped crying and looked at me with wide eyes

"S-Sam...." She said in a trembling voice and she put her cold hand on my cheek. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm here, I'm okay." I said and she gently pulled my head to her chest and hugged me.

"I'm glad...I'm so glad you're alive..." She said sobbing a little and she looked at me smiling.

I smiled back and I gently wiped her tears of blood away. And I did something that I would regret later on.....

I kissed her.....

"Hmm....?" She said in the with her eyes wide open. She was blushing and so was I. I quickly pulled away and sat up.

"I-I'm sorry I don't know what came to me. I-...." Before I could finished she left in a flash.

"Damn it" I said softly and ran my fingers though my hair in frustration.

I got up from the floor to see that there was no damage. I then went downstairs to check on my dad. I went into his studie room to see that he was asleep on his couch. My dad's studie room was small. It has his desk in the middle in the room. A couch on the left, a bookshelf on the right, and some pictures of me, my mom, and dad.

"Alexis must have used her powers." I said and grabbed a blanket to cover my dad with. After that I went to my room and layed down on my bed. I sighed and slowly ran my fingers though my lips.

'Her lips were so soft and moist...' I licked my lips and sighed again.

"What am I thinking...." I said "how am I going to face her now and tears of blood?" I couldn't get that out of my head.

'Is that why vampires couldn't cry?' I thought to myself and slowly close my eyes as I get ready to sleep.

'I want to see her...and hold her, touch her, and kiss her....' I thought to myself and slowly began to sleep.....

I still remember her soft smell of roses.............

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So sorry for taking so long😥😥 I was going to update but my phone was messing up😥😥 but anyways Sam did fucked up a bit. But you still have to here Alexis's side of the story😁😁 which I'll get working on today so don't miss it~~

Bye bye~~~~