Chapter 18

*Sam's POV*

After the whole dinner date with my dad and Alexis I felt kinda lightheaded. But I felt better when I grabbed a snack when I got home.

"Hey Sam I have to go to the office something came up and I might be there til next morning" said my dad as he was heading out the door I yelled okay then he left.

I went to take a shower to get ready for bed. In the shower I was thinking about how Alexis was trying to apologize to me for what happened

'She doesn't have to worry about it. I'm her boyfriend I'll always forgive her bo matter what' I thought to myself and began to take a shower.

~few minutes later~

When I finished the shower I went to my room to get ready for bed. Usually I always take off my shirt when I go to bed because it's comfortable.

But I kinda regret it this night.

When I finished taking off my shirt i look up to see a blushing Alexis in front of me.

"A-Alexis..?" I said feeling my face getting red not just because I took off my shirt in front of her but also because she looked so FUCKING HOT in those pjs.

I could see that she was trying to find her words to speak but kept staring at me..well..more like my body

I looked at her too

Her rosy pink cheeks.

Her plumpy red lips.

Her snow like skin.

Her hot yet beautiful body.

I wanted her to be mine, all mine.

Before I realized I was hovering on top of her. I pretty sure I had lust in my eyes and I could see her turning red which was so cute. I swear this girl makes me go crazy.

"S-Sam?" Alexis said shyly looking into my green eyes.

'You're so fucking sexy that it makes me crazy Alexis' I said in my head and she blushed more.

"Alexis..can I make you mine?" I said as I bit my lip

"Yes" said Alexis and that's when I knew she wanted my too.

"I'll go slow for you" I said as I  lifted up her shirt and she nodded. Once I did all I was her bare chest. I got hot just by looking at them. They weren't too big or too small they were just right. (That sounds so wrong😌😌)

After taking off Alexis's shirt I began kissing her neck slowly and softly. I heard a couple of soft moans as I kept kissing her neck.

"Can I mark you?" I said as I  pulled away from her neck a bit giving her a lustful look.

'Yes..make me yours..' I heard though my head.

"Ahh~" she moaned as I suck on her long white neck. I felt my hair being tugged on a bit as I continued to suck and lick Alexis's neck.

After that little make out with her neck I began to leave a trail of soft kisses down to her chest and began sucking and licking her breasts making her a moaning mess.

I then slide my hand up to one of her breasts and began messaging it while I was kissing the one where her heart is making her bending her back a bit.

"You're so beautiful Alexis" I  whispered softly and began kissing her stomach softly and slowly.

"I love you~" Alexis moaned out softly I could tell she was having a hard time catching her breath.

I smiled and whispered back "I love you too

I continued "You ready?" bit my lip again and she nodded.

I got up to my drawer and got out a box of condoms from it.

"You have those?" I heard Alexis say and I turned to look at her.

"Yeah, just in case anything like this would happen, but I didn't know I would need to use them so early" I laughed a bit and took out my friend down there. (Kill me)

"I-IT'S H-HUGE!!" Alexis yelled out and saw Alexis cover her with my pillow.

I chuckled and made my way to Alexis and pulled the pillow off her face. I smiled and looked at her.

"Hey it's okay" I said and kissed her forehead then both of her cheeks then a few pecks on her lips.

"Will it hurt..?" Alexis said a bit worried that it would.

"I'll try not to make it hurt" I said  as I began to take off her shorts but then stopped.

I saw a wet spot on her underwear. I paused and I smiled a bit knowing that i was able to get her this wet.

What's wrong?" I heard Alexis say a bit worried

"Alexis..you're so wet" I said as I kept staring at the wet spot on her underwear.

"I-is that bad?" She said and I went down on the wet spot and kissed it.

It tasted a bit weird but then once I licked it a bit which made Alexis moan more I wanted a bit more. (Omg😌😌💀💀)

I pulled away after that and began taking off her underwear. My fingers tracing her lovely curves. I then positioned myself were my little friend was close to her entrance and she hold onto my arms.

And I whispered "You ready?"

"Yeah" she nodded and just a few seconds later I entered her...

(Time skip)

After all the moaning, groans, and the scratches marks on my back...

Alexis and I are now laying in my bed resting out tired body's.

Alexis's head was resting on my chest as I was playing with her beautiful long hair which was making her doze off a bit.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head softly and she looked up at me.

"I love you Alexis" I said tilting her head up a bit.

She smiled and softly says "I love you too Sam~"

We both gave each other a goodnight kiss and we cuddle close to each other.

She still smells like roses.....

With that I fell asleep with Alexis in my arms......

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I'm officially done with my life 💀💀

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter😁

See you next time~

Byebye~✌✌