OBSESSED ( one. )

from a very young age erik durm had been infatuated with the mysterious and beautiful little girl that was kisa

from a very young age erik durm had been infatuated with the mysterious and beautiful little girl that was kisa. you'd think that it was just a stupid little kid crush, he'd get over it.. right? nope.

as erik grew so did his obsession for the beautiful raven haired girl. in his defense, the fact that kisa lived literally right next door to him didn't help. for god's sake he never even uttered a single word to the girl! liking her seemed absurd.

erik however, was close with kisa's older cousin, victor who preferred to be called vic. vic was very much like his young cousin. both had beautiful dark hair and hazel eyes. except maybe that kisa was much shorter and tanned than victor who was lanky and pale.

"you know, you should talk to her erik. you've got nothin' to lose." vic had been trying to encourage the blonde boy to make a move on his cousin. but of course that was a lie, kisa would probably reject him since her head was to far up her boyfriends ass.

he was sick of hearing erik talk about kisa every day. he sounded like a love sick puppy and victor had enough of it.

"you want me to talk to elisa?!" kisa who's real name was actually elisa obviously didn't go by that. of course erik knew that but he refused to call her by her nickname seeing as he didn't even talk to the girl. it'd be weird, to him at least. "you're crazy vic. she'd never talk to someone like me." he grumbled.

victor let out an aggravated sigh and turned to look at erik who was sitting by the window in his room waiting for any sign of the girl he had been thinking about all day to pass by. she usually did around this time.

"seriously erik? i'm the crazy one? you're the one who's fucking borderline obsessed with my cousin, who you've never talked to before, by the way, because you're a big pussy." vic snapped causing erik's cheeks to redden.

"the only reason i don't talk to her is because she's one of the popular kids victor, you know that. plus, i don't think i'm even her type." erik scoffed. it was sad but true.

erik was a classified loser by the popular kids in school, which confused the hell out of victor. erik wasn't ugly, sure he was smart and quiet.. and a bit stalkerish and obsessive if you asked him. but that wasn't the point, he was even great at football. it didn't make sense to him, if anything erik should've been part of the popular kids crew.

"erik, can i be honest with you dude?" vic sighed when his blonde friend nodded slowly. "i just wish you'd stop giving a fuck about a girl who doesn't give a fuck about you or how you feel." victor knew his words hurt erik but he needed to hear the truth about his cousin.

"look, you should move on. don't waste your time on someone like my cousin. kisa, that girl, she's a cold hearted bitch. unless you want to end up with a broken heart i suggest you move on." vic stood up from his chair taking a long drag off his cigarette before walking out the durm household and leaving erik alone with his thoughts.

"it would be an honor to have my heart broken by kisa." erik mumbled watching as the previous subject of his and victor's conversation stood outside her house checking the mail.

erik loved kisa and nothing or nobody would change his mind. in his eyes kisa was his. it was only a matter of time.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
( word count — 635 )

hi wassup idk how i got this idea but i did so enjoy.