FREAK ( two. )

"hey, stalker!" the loud booming voice of none other than joshua kimmich echoed in the busy school hall catching the attention of most of the students

"yeah i'm talking to you freak." joshua laughed dryly at erik who had dumbly pointed at himself. "you've been staring at my girl for the past ten minutes, did you fucking want something?"

erik couldn't manage to get a word out only angering the other green eyed boy more. "i asked you a question durm. did you fucking want something from my girlfriend?" joshua asked, giving erik an aggressive shove.

kisa stood a few feet away from the scene, watching with careful eyes and a neutral expression on her features.

"what the— hey get off him man!" joshua was suddenly shoved off his body by victor who looked like he was ready to beat the living shit out of him if he tried anything else.

"what the hell vic." the sound of kisa's voice made erik's head snap up in her direction. her expression no longer bored but slightly annoyed at the fact that her cousin had pushed her boyfriend.

"what?" victor snapped, the anger in his voice clear. "did i ruin the show for you little cousin? i'm sorry if you think watching your boyfriend bully innocent bystanders is entertaining but i don't."

"fuck you vic." kisa mumbled giving her cousin a glare before walking away with joshua following her like a dumbass.

erik's eyes followed kisa, his fists slightly clenching when joshua pulled her closer to his own body. that should've been him.

"hey." a soothing voice spoke up catching his attention. erik's eyes met with a pair of beautiful brown ones. "sorry about him. he's just being extra annoying today." mats hummels said helping erik stand up.

"yeah? i think joshua is always extra annoying." victor butted in, his hazel eyes looking at said boy standing at the end of the hallway trying to grope kisa who kept hitting his hands.

"i don't know what your cousin sees in him vic. i mean, i guess he's a good looking kid but he's also just a straight up asshole." mats sighed. "but you hang out with him.." erik quietly said looking at mats confused.

"we're all in the football team." mats shrugged. "i try to get along with everyone. plus— joshua can probably get half of them to turn on me. they kiss his ass a lot." he chuckled.

"really, i couldn't tell." vic said, sarcasm dripping in his voice. mats shook his head, an amused smile on his face.

"mats! get your ass over here!" thiago alcantara yelled loudly. thiago was part of the few from the team who didn't really like how joshua was towards other people, probably why he was also one of the few mats actually trusted.

"oh, shit. i gotta get going guys, practice is calling my name.. and thiago. again— sorry about what happened with joshua, erik." mats gave the pair a small wave before running off towards his friend who was playfully pretending to check the time on his wrist.

"geez, could you be any slower hummels?" thiago teased shoving the boy playfully, mats laughed and shoved him back almost causing him to fall.

"and why were you with the psychopath and the freak?" joshua scoffed, the smile in mats face immediately disappearing.

erik turned to look at vic when he chuckled lowly. "i'll show you a psychopath." victor smirked.

before mats could even think of anything to say kisa had already beat him to it. "please don't fucking start again. seriously don't." mats was right, her boyfriend was being extra annoying today.

"oh, so all of a sudden you're gonna defend them?" the blonde haired boy asked. the way he spoke made it clear that kisa had offended him.

"fick dich arschloch! you know vic is my cousin, i may not get along with him half of the time but that doesn't mean you can insult him. and er— the other kid has never even done anything to you. you just like being a fucking dick.. and i've had enough." kisa glared at her boyfriend one last time and walked away leaving him standing there dumbstruck.

joshua spun around to face victor when he laughed loudly, the look on his cousins boyfriend only amusing him more. except this time instead of saying anything he simply glared and ran off to chase an angry kisa.

mats who had still been standing there turned to erik and smiled at him, his thumbs going up.

"she knows my name?" erik mumbled quietly to himself. his lips slowly curving into a smile— his cheeks suddenly feeling hot.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
( word count — 833 )

PLEASE READ!
a/n! um okay i feel like i should warn you guys that this story will be dealing with very dysfunctional teenagers. and i mean psychopaths, bullies, depressed, obsessive and stalkerish teenagers. and drugs? so if that really doesn't make any of you comfortable you probably shouldn't read this.