Thailand Movie : Coming Soon

Name : Coming Soon

Name : Coming Soon

Year : 2008

Plot :
What kind of scenes in a horror film scares you the most? When a ghost appears totally unexpectedly? When the main character does not see the ghost sneaking up behind him? When at the very end you find out that the main character was actually a ghost all along? But none of this compares to the feeling of arriving home alone and suddenly being stuck by a feeling of deja vu that you are reenacting the very same scenes in the horror movie you just saw! This movie will scare you from the second you step inside the movie theatre. It will get you wondering if Something or Someone might be waiting for you to let your guard down. The horror movie that you just saw is about to happen to you in real life! COMING SOON ...

Me :
So this is me and my brother (Shane no joke that's his name) go to horror movie. We love this movie so much and I love the twist at the end. We watched this a few years back just randomly and I swear it was like three in the morning.

9/10 I would give it.

Genre : Horror

Extra :

My brother laughed so hard at how his name is pronounce in Thailand. Because the main chactor is named Shane and that's my brother's name. He meant no hate but he always laughed because they just said his name funny. Shane is pronounced like Chen in Thailand.