Going back to reality

Sehun woke up early in the morning, even before Luhan . He washed his face clean, drank a cup of hot chocolate and started packing his things.

He put his dirty clothes , sun block and all his other things neatly inside his luggage. Because his things weren't so many, he finishing packing in just a few minutes. Sehun stood up and glanced at Luhan's luggage.

Should he help him pack? Or would he not appreciate him touching his things?

At last, Sehun made up his mind and opened Luhan's luggage. Surprisingly it was already neatly packed.

He really was a neat freak. Sehun thought.

But just as he was about to close the luggage , he spot a picture hidden underneath his clothes.

He picked it up and stared. It was a picture of Luhan...and XiuMin. They looked seventeen by then. XiuMin had his arms around Luhan and Luhan was pretending to kiss XiuMin by the cheek. They looked so happy.

Sehun frowned. Why would Luhan bring this photo along? Did he still like Xiumin? No..It's impossible. He should trust Luhan. He kept thinking to himself.

Suddenly, he heard the bed sheets shift and he quickly put the photo back, closing the luggage.

Sehun went out and poured a glass of warm water for Luhan. When he came back into the room, Luhan was already awoke and staring at him with his cute doe eyes. He yawned and said.

"Why so early today? Wasn't like you at all."

"I woke up and pack some of my things. Here." Sehun passed the water to Luhan.

"Thanks you're so caring." Luhan smiled and accepted the drink.

"Then I should get a kiss right?" Sehun raised an eyebrow at Luhan.

"What? Now? No..I still have my morning breath." Luhan rejected.

"Nah I don't care." Sehun laughed and slammed his lips to Luhan's , startling him and making him spilled a bit of water on the bed sheet.

"Ya! Look what you've done!" Luhan yelled.

"It's the last day...Han..." Sehun pouted and put his head down.

"......I love you kay." Luhan could not bring himself to scold Sehun and instead kissed him again.

Sehun pulled Luhan and prevented from letting him escape the kiss. He could feel Luhan smiling against the kiss.

***

The members bid goodbye to the beach sadly. Tao even drenched himself one more time before going to the van . Lay cried a bit. Maybe he was too emotional and all. Sehun thought. While Kris just stood at the corner and wiped the wet Tao with a towel.

Sehun and Luhan took another selfie with the sun. Sehun opened his phone and put the photo as his lock screen. He smiled in satisfaction after he was done.

"Come on boys!" The proffesor shouted and they all climbed into the van.

Luhan sat beside Sehun and after a while , he fell asleep on Sehun's shoulder.

Sehun leaned his head against the window and sighed.

No more vacation. More school. And he needed to tell Kai about the relationship and he wasn't ready yet. What to do ? Should he tell his mum? Sis? Anyone?

Sehun turned his head and found Tao sleeping on Kris' shoulder. Sehun chuckled to himself and thought that they really were good looking together. Chances would come until they confessed to each other. Surely Kris would have to be able to put up with Tao's Gucci talking.

Sehun looked over his shoulder to Luhan. Luhan was sleeping with his mouth opened. Mostly people would look terrible with this sleeping position but he looked totally adorable.

Man, I am sure lucky to have a boyfriend like him. Sehun thought happily.

A/N: Hey guys! The maze is finished. And a new story ! Me in the parallel world. Stay tuned for updates. Sorry for the long wait :)