2

And if there are feelings there

They are not mine  

Nothing left for you ~ Sam Smith

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I turn around and i see him standing their. He was my best friend. He was my first crush maybe first love. "Hi Cole. I was good till you were here." I look in his brown eyes. He really became prettier by the years. I look over his shoulder and i see Kevin or well know by my favorite hugger in the world. His hugs are the best.

I push Cole aside and run to Kevin. He opens his arms and he lifts me up. He swings me around. I felt so free for a moment. He puts me back on the ground and hugs me again. Like i said the best hugger ever. "You are back again? I missed you." Kevin and Cole left school 3 years ago because they didn't like it here.

"Yes i am back but Cole to you know. I am sorry i didn't let you know it. I think i missed you more cutie." He smiles at me. All the people tought we were a couple but the thing is we are just really good friends. I am not his type. His type is someone with a darker tan. Maybe Jade?

"Okay now i am scared. What are you thinking off?" I smile and take his hand. I walk to Jade who is kind of sitting awkward next to Cole. I feel so bad for letting her alone with him. "Jade so the douch next to you is Cole and this here is Kevin." I push Kevin and he almost fell. He starts talking to Jade and they really get on. But that means i need to talk to the douche again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Star, why are you so pretty?" I smile shyly to Cole. "Cole stop i am not." He takes my hands and intertwines them with his. "You are pretty and let nobody tell you something else." He squish my hands. I let go of them.

"I think i really like you." I say with my eyes looking at the ground."I really like you to. You are such a great friend. So that is why i need a favour of you. I like Olivia a lot so maybe you can introduce me to her. You know so we can date." I feel my heart breaking a little bit.

"Yes i will do that. I need to go to hers now." He kiss my cheek and i walk away. This hurts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"So star how is life going?" I sigh."As good as it can be with my dad death and my mom never home and oh yeah not having my best friends around. Yours?" It is true he left me. He didn't even call me when my dad died. He still talked to Olivia sometimes so why couldn't he talked to me.

"Sky i am so sorry i didn't call you then. I still regret it." I get up."You know i got it the beginning. You know i don't like the pity at all so maybe that is why you didn't call me. But you didn't even call after months. I was hoping for you to call because you still called Olivia. But why am i hoping that much."

I walk away and i feel the tears rolling down. I told myself to not cry anymore because of him because i did that a lot. But when i saw him standing in front of me i couldn't hold it anymore. "Sky are you in here? If you are please come out because it is a girl bathroom and i am a boy so." I hear Kevin his voice and i stop crying.

"I am coming. Wait a second." I open the door and whipe away the tears. He can't see me crying. I am the strong girl."I am okay. I just wanted to say that to him after all those years." Kevin takes me in a hug and i feel safe.

"So tell me, is Jade a nice girl? Maybe girlfriend material." He laughs."I know that look so i knew you would introduce me to someone but god this was your best idea ever. She really is perfect. She is so kind. She is diffrent from the other girls i dated." I smile."I am happy for you but come lets go back." I kiss his cheek and walk back.