9

Carve your name into my bedpost

Cause I don't want you like a best friend

Only bought this dress so you could take it off, take it off   

Dress ~ Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Paldi i am so nervous. Imagine if he says no. I am not that pretty like the other girls who walk after them. I am just Sky a nerd." I go sit next to Cole with my food and drinks. Isn't it funny that a week ago we were fighting with eachother and now i am asking him for advice."And that is why he will like you. You are just Sky and that is the thing he just likes from you. You don't are up his ass like the other girls. He really likes you Sky." He takes a chip from me.

"Who do you think you are? Nobody steals my food." I take the chip back and put it in my mouth."Damn Star i tought we were more." He fakes cries."Awh here you can have one. But i will pick you one." I take the tiniest one and give it to him."You are something else Star." He eats it and starts laughing. I missed this friendship so much."I know Paldi but that is why you love me." I get up and see that the game started. Only 70 minutes to go.

"Here is our men of the team! Shawn Mendes!" The commentator says. God he is really good. Olivia and her group of friends walk in and normally the boys watch but now they just ignore them and talk. That is emberassing for them but funny for me. They all have a jersey on without any pants. They need attention.

"Why are they not looking?" A girl says to the other girls."They don't care. The one i want is playing now so stop talking." Alissa says to all of them. They all stay quiet and i feel bad for them."But he is not intrested in you Alissa. You try for 2 years already." A girl says to Alissa and oh she better didn't do that.

"You can leave now and never come back." Alissa bites back. The girl passed by and i touch her shoulder so she stopped. "Just don't care okay? You are amazing and you don't need her." I say to the girl and she gives me a sad smile back."Come sit with me if you want to?" She nods."Thank you. Sorry for today. I didn't do anything. I didn't even know about it." I smile at her. I don't know that i can trust her but i can be a friend.

"It is okay. Enjoy the game." I smile at her and hand her my lays chips. She takes the bag and starts to enjoy the game. The group is not that fun like you think. Cole starts at me with a confused look and i just pull my shoulders up. I just don't know what to think or do. I feel so bad for her.

"The last 5 minutes and we are one point behind. Will Shawn score or not?" The commentator says and my stomach starts growling. God i am so nervous."It is not Shawn but Kjell makes the point. It is a tie. A good thing for the Lions." The commentator shouts."I wish all of you a great day and let the boys party good." He screams once again and then stops. Now i need to talk to Shawn. I am not ready.

"Thanks that i could stay. Bye Sky." She waves and walks away."So why did you do that?" Cole walks next to me. We are walking to the changing room of the boys."I don't know. I felt bad for her." I open the last door and then i will wait."You know you are too kind for this world." He smiles at me. He will wait with me because i am really nervous and i would walk away.

"It is just she was really sad. I heard what Alissa said that is not nice. Like she is not the queen B or something." I lean at the lockers."She kind of is. I mean she is the most popular girl." He scratchs the back of his head."I know i know but still for me she is not." I look at the door sometimes but no movement. God why does it take so long for changing."Just stay calm star." Cole takes my hands in his hands.