Ch2: A Helping Hand

Aurora's pov

I sat in my bookstore doing nothing when the bell that was above the door rang. I instantly jolted out of my seat, expecting it to be a customer when I saw the same boy from yesterday.

"What are you doing here, I thought you went to Cantorlot High" I questioned, knowing that it was still school time because it was 10:11am and school didn't finish till 3pm. "Thought I'd miss a day and come help you out. It seems like you need it" he replied, gesturing to the boxs of donated books.

"Those just arrived this morning. I picked them up after dropping Moonshadow and Mystic off at school" I replied, walking over to the boxes and trying to reach the top one but, I wasn't tall enough. "Damm, I hate being short" I moaned under my breath. Capper then reached up and grabbed the top box off of the what was like a mountain of boxes to me as if it was nothing.

"Okay, don't show off that your taller then me" I told him, knowing that people would tease me about my short height. "Nah, I don't mind. I talk to a dog so it's not that big of a deal" he replied, placing the box on a low table.

I decided not to question that and grabbed some books out of the first box, putting them on the shelves, using my ladder to reach the higher up shelves.

We did this for a few hours before I explained that he should go since it was closing time. I had let Moonshadow and Mystic have a sleepover with they're friends so I wouldn't be seeing then till tomorrow.

I opened the door for Capper to walk out, thanking him for the help and shut my door. I swapped the sign from open to closed and then started to sweep the floor when the door opened and closed.

"I'm sorry but we're close- Crimson" I spoke in shock as the tall black and crimson red male with a darker shade of crimson for his hair walked over to me. "Hello sweat heart" he spoke in his sticking smooth voice, grabbing my chin and looking into my eyes with his dark brown ones.

"What do you want" I hissed, trying to get out of his grip. "Aurora, you know that you shouldn't defy me" he spoke in a baby voice which annoyed me, greatly. "And why is that" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Because soon I will have all the power I want and if you don't listen to me then you will end up in the dirt. Not the good kind. The bad kind" he smirked, still holding onto my chin.

I started to fight against his grip but his lips changed from a smirk to a frown before he kicked me back, causing me to hit one of the bookshelves as books fell from the shelves and hit me.

"Well, I'll be off. But first I'll be taking this book" he spoke picking up a book and putting money on the table. "Keep the change sweat heart" he spoke before walking out of the shop.

I watched as he left before looking at all the books on the floor. I sighed, standing up before looking underneath my dress to see a bruise forming on my back.

'I really hate Crimson' I thought angrily as I started to pick up all the books that had fell. I finally finished picking them up and went back to sweeping the floor before noticing the £20 on the counter. I sighed and put it into the till before returning to sweeping.

I finished faster then I thought so I decided to do some drawing. I pulled out my sketch pad and started to draw something random before realising that I had drawn Capper. I looked at the drawing for a few seconds before adding a tail and cat ears to the drawing and smiled, liking the drawing.

I put away my sketch pad and locked the door before climbing up the staircase and going to make myself some dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry it's short but I didn't update this last week so I decided to update today. Anyway till next time.

Also if you have only read this book on my channel then I have another MLP fanfic which is called MLP: The cat and the Pegasus and it of course involves Capper and Aurora.

If you came from that book then your in luck because that book will be updated 3 time between today and Sunday. Whoop