Yell my name. 23

(Hi I'm a friend of Hana and she let me write a smut chapter for her.
I'm jade_gore by the way. In joy.)

     Andra's p.o.v
I'm laying down on my bed playing on my phone. I'm playing rolling Sky
so I'm starting to rage.

      Colby's p.o.v
I walk past Andra's room and I hear her grunting and yelling. I carefully open her door to see her playing with her phone. I seem to be unnoticed so I walk slowly up to her bed. I grab the top of her phone and pole it out of her hand. She looks at me with a pouty face. I lean down to her and kiss her slowly at first but it didn't  satisfy my needs.I need more of her.

      Andra's p.o.v
Colby takes my phone out of my hands and kiss me slowly but the kiss gits heated. Colby makes his way on the bed not braking the kiss. He is now hovering over me. He licks my bottom lip but I don't let him in knowing it was teasing. He bites my bottom lip gently. I open my mouth and let him in. The kiss gits so heated he starts grinding on my leg.
   I tug at his pants because he had no shirt on. He poled off his  pants and I poled off my shirt leaving me in only underwear. 

    Colby's p.o.v

I kiss down her neck  and she monies slightly.  I kiss down her chest to her bra. I look at her and she nods. I unclip her bra and throw it. I kiss each nipple and work my why down.  I pole her underwear off with my teeth and she looks like she in joys it. 

     Andra's p.o.v 

Colby poles off my underwear and I fell his tongue swim up in me. With every flick and curl of his tongue pleasure courses threw my veins and I hold Colby's head closer to my women hood making him go deeper and me moan. Colby poles his boxers off and asked "Lobe or no?"                I shake my head no. He said "OK."and slammed in to me with no warning. I yell "Fuck.....COLBY!" He whispers in my ear "every one is home. Yell my name show them who makes you fell like  this. "  I yell  "COLBY...COLBY....COLBY...........COLBY!"As he thrusts in me.  Colby lifts my leg and puts it on his back. By this point Colby is balls deep in me.He lifts my other leg to go with the other. Colby thrusts and hits my G point and I moan louder "RIGHT THAR COL ROBERT BROCK.."  He seas "LOUDER!"  and I give him what he wants  "COL COLBY COLBY COLBY COLBY COLBY....!!!!!!" Finely I  say "Colby I'm going t..." " So am I!" Colby said back. His thrusts get sloppy  and we both cum.  Colby and I walk to the kitchen and sit. All the room mats come in and Elton says " God damn you two are loud." and Cory said " Hay Colby how do you get girls to go that loud?"  and Sam just says " Now we know y'all's secret ." Colby just says " That was the plan." and wanks at me. But I said " Um.. I think the hole block  herd us." Then we all go and play video games tell the sun goes down  Colby lays down and so do I "Good night love." Colby says     And I say "Good night Colbs." 

( I hop y'all in joyed this pees.)