6) Agreement

- Chapter 6 :
(Before the chapter starts I want to dedicate this chapter to @charlottescookie because she made me this cover and it's honestly so fucking amazing I can't- please follow her and check her out!)

- Chapter 6 :(Before the chapter starts I want to dedicate this chapter to @charlottescookie because she made me this cover and it's honestly so fucking amazing I can't- please follow her and check her out!)

(A pic of the cover again because it got me super hyped and she deserves A LOT of love <3)

The door cracked open and the boys casually walked into the room, tension occupying the vicinity. Taehyung observed the scrutinizing gaze of the Bangtan PD's and realized that that they looked equally excited as the boys. 

There were a few more men to the side and Taehyung predicted that they were JYP. Taehyung has thought that they'd looked perplexed and be furious that BigHit was trying to steal away their main artist, but they looked pleased as well. Taehyung raised a brow but decided to believed that Bangtan's PD's were good at talking. 

The men from JYP bowed and BTS reciprocated the movement, rising slowly as the tension in the room slowly exited. "We feel so honored the be meeting Bangtan Sonyeondan!" One of the men replied, stout and flushing. Taehyung couldn't help but feel awkward in front of these people; they seemed to artificial and fake. Taehyung only wondered if the rest of JYP was the same.

"Anyways, JYP has agreed to switch make up artists with us, so be happy now." Bang PD mentioned, clasping his hands in delight at the thought of having Min So as their artist. Everyone knew about the girl's talent and couldn't wait to get their hands on her.

Taehyung nodded and was about to ask something when the stout man's phone rang. He blushed and apologized before pulling out the phone, his face brightening. "Ah it's Min So! Bang PD, you said you wanted to talk to her correct? Mind if I put it on speaker?" The man questioned and Jimin playfully elbowed me. I only grunted in response but watched with intent as Band PD nodded.

Taehyung didn't have any romantic feelings for the girl. He just felt that she just seemed cool, she was pretty, she was calm and not an excessive fangirl, could fight like a bad ass, and was awesome at her job, naturally Taehyung wanted to befriend the girl.  

"Ah annyeong! Sorry I was out with Bam Bam and Lisa earlier and couldn't pick up." Min So started, her voice hushed as she seemed to be walking outside. BTS chuckled at her cute voice and how she had no idea that they were listening on. Bang PD only grinned as he clasped the phone.