18) Flash Backs

- Chapter 18 :

"We'll be right back sweety, just wait right here." The lady confirmed, hugging her daughter close to her. The young girl latched onto her mother's arms, not wanting her to leave. She wanted to spend more time with her mother and father, who seemed desperate to let go of her.

"Honey, don't worry we'll be right back!" Her father nodded, patting her head in an attempt to make her feel better. It didn't work, and the girl sighed as she stopped her tears. Behind her stood her two friends, who were waiting for her to come play with them.

Finally, the girl let go and nodded at her parents, signaling for them to leave. "Do you promise to come back?" The tiny girl asked and her parents looked at each other, worry and disdain in their eyes before they looked down and smiled the best they could, nodding. "Why wouldn't we dear?" The girl nodded and watched as her parents pulled out of the drive way, and waved on last time before driving away, to somewhere she'd never be able to find them.

"Yah, come play! Why do you look so sad?" The other girls asked, lightly touching the girl's shoulder. "Because they won't be coming back." Min So whispered, looking down to the ground. Lisa and Kunpimook looked confused as they could only watch their friend cry on the ground, unsure of what to do.

Min So wasn't dumb though, she remembered all the times she'd hear fighting downstairs. She remembered all the bills she saw when her parents forgot to keep them away. Her parents were in serious debt, and she was only an extra burden to them. That's why when they left her today, she didn't say anything.

If her parents would be happier without her, she'd make them leave. However it still hurt to know that her parents had no other choice but to leave her behind, that she'd never see them or hear of them again.

And if hurt even more the next month when she heard about their death. It was the day when Lisa's family took Min So in, the day Bam Bam's family came as well. They were watching tv, and for once Min So could actually forget all the misfortune done to her. However the tv had to show the deaths of two humans, killed in a road crash.

It wouldn't have affected Min So as much, but it did when she recognized the faces to be the faces of her own two parents. That was when she snapped. She became depressed for a year, not eating or anything. But after that, with the help of Lisa and Kunpimook, she got over it and became a strong girl. That was why she cherishes them so much. That was the only thing she got out of their deaths.

She still remembered how many times she'd start day dreaming of how it'd be if her parents never left or died. How many times Lisa had to call her name to bring her back to reality. "Min So!"

"Min So!"

"Min So!" Min So's eyes fluttered open and she perked up to see a worried Kim Taehyung next to her, holding her hand gently. Her eyes flung to the time and widened when seeing that it was only 3 am. "Taehyung what are you doing here?" She asked and Taehyung only held her hand tighter.

"You were whimpering in your sleep and I could hear it, so I came before Jimin could wake up." He nodded and Min So looked down. Had she been so loud that she'd woken up Taehyung? Lisa and Got7 had been used to hearing her have night mares, always coming in and making her feel better. "If you're fine, I'll go-"

"No, please just for tonight....stay here." Min So breathed, feeling unsafe in the fairly new room. She only turned her head when Taehyung gently pushed her aside, getting into her bed (and soon her panties, okay I'm sorry I just ruined the moment-) as he held her gently against his chest. Min So didn't argue as she hugged him closely, and slept like a baby, feeling suddenly safe in his embrace.

***

"Quick take another picture!" A voice awakened Taehyung as he groggily looked up, meeting the eyes of six boys and two cameras. He jerked awake, or tried to, but instead was held down. Confused, he looked down to see Min So's arms around his waist while his his own hand was around he neck. He flushed pink and remembered the events of last night.

"No it's not like that!" He quickly whined and Jin only looked more confused. "What is your explanation then?" He asked smirking, and Taehyung snatched the two phones as he replied, "She was having a night mare so I just came to make sure she was fine, and then she simply asked for me to stay. That's all, she was scared okay?" He retorted, smiling as they frowned, not getting the story they wanted.

"What's with all the commotion, did Train To Busan finally come true?" Min So yawned as she got up, releasing Taehyung. She rubbed her eyes as the boys froze with tension. Min So looked up and froze as he turned to Taehyung and then the boys, and back and forth. "Okay calm down..." Hoseok tried with his hands up, but it was too late.

"AHHHHHH!" Min So hollered as she rolled off the bed, blushing. The only boy she'd ever shared a bed with was Bam Bam, and that too for like and hour. She finally remembered what happened last night and looked to the boys who were half smirking and half frowning. "Nothing is going on between us I promise!" She yelled and the boys nodded.

"We know, it's only one sided." Suga deadpanned, staring straight at Taehyung. Taehyung gasped and looked at Jungkook who meekly smiled. "Suga threatened me to tell or else he'd kill me." He whispered and Taehyung nodded in understanding, Suga was a very scary man.

"Yah what's going on?" Everyone in the room froze as their manager came in, freezing and looking at the scene in front of him instantly.

Hey guys! I have no school today so here's an update! An yes may the romance start now :) Anyways, I think I will update again today, but I do not know because I have a private school test tomorrow TT, so bye! <3

-lunar1029

edit: for some reason this chapter won't publish and i've been trying to publish it for an hour so im really pissed rn, and it always never gets the spacings right, get your game together wattpad