GMG

Yuki's pov

I rested my head on the table and watched my uncle fight Gray. The fight nearly destroyed the guild but I protected to guild and soon Sakura was cheering on Uncle Natsu.

"Yuki are you okay" asked Mira and I just nodded.
"I'm okay just a little bored" I said then she pulled out a piece of paper.
"Laxus wants you on team a so would you like to be on the team" she asked and her hand ruffled my hair.
"Sure as long as Sakura is on the team" I said then she nodded.
"She is but your stuck with your cousins on that team. They now put ten people on a team" she said and I looked at Reiki.
"Yeah, what is the entry round this year" I asked and she smiled.
"Let's just say that you have to get through a maze" she said.

At the entry round of GMG

"WHAT, I HATE MAZES" Nashi yelled then I opened a portal.
"We can use magic so through the portal" I say as we walked through.
"Well that is one way to get to the finish" said the pumpkin man.
"What place are we" Nash said and Nova whacked his head.
"You are first" the pumpkin said and the team cheered.

The next day

"In first place is Fairy Tail team a" the announcer said then I saw James glare at me.
"Go Fairy tail" I heard the guild scream.
"First round is chain chase. You have a chain attached to your teammate and you you have to make it across these rolling platforms" the announcer said and I thought a little.
"I think that since it is team work and I don't get motion sickness. Me and Reiki should go" I say and everyone nods.
"From Fairy tail team A, we have Yuki Dragneel and Reiki Frenezdez. From Sabertooth, we have James Eucliffe and Melody Cheney. From Fairy Tail team B, we have Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Dragneel. From Mermaid Heel is Sasha and Milima. From Lamcia Scale is Lyon and Cherri. From Blue Pegasus is Hibiki and Crystal. From Raven Tail is Charlotte Drakon and Molly Gorgon. From Quartor Cerberus is alex hunt and clair lawson. Let the round begin" the anouncer said.
"WHITE DIAMOND DRAGON SLAYER ROAR" I chanted then we ran ahead.
"FIRE DRAGON ROAR" Uncle Natsu said then my foot connected with his jaw.
"OPEN GATE OF THE LION: LEO" Aunty Lucy then I reached for my keys.
"Reiki, give me a boost" I askes then he boosted me into the air.
"Right" he said.
"I have to use it. OPEN GATE OF THE FIRE DEMON: END" I said then Uncle Natsu lost half of his power.
"You want me to fight him" END said as I whacked his head.
"No I need you to merge with Reiki's sword but use hell flames" I said then he disappeared into Reiki's sword.
"Loke now" Aunty Lucy yelled then Leo was about to punch me.
"LENA NOW" I yelled then Lena appeared infront of me and kick Leo in the gut.
"Reiki, start running. I'm going to be so grounded. White Fire diamond dragon slayer talon. I'm so dead" I said as I reached the finish line.
"The winners are Yuki Dragneel and Reiki Fernedez from Fairy Tail Team A" the announcer yelled into the mic as I did a bow.
"Yeah, Fairy Tail number one" I heard the guild cheer.
"First battle is Gale Redfox and Lilac Redfox from fairy tail team A vs Sting and Rouge from Sabertooth" the pumpkin man said and I sat down.

Sakura's pov

Gale and Lilac went down to the arena then they were back to back with their eyes closed.

"Begin" the pumpkin man said and Sting ran up to Lilac.

I saw Lilac's foot shift to the side and when Sting was is in the right range, her leg kicked him and in the gut and Gale smirked.

"Iron Dragon Slayer Roar" he chanted and his ruby eyes met my emerald ones.
"Good luck shorty" his voice rang in my head then I pulled into a shadow.
"Sakura, open your eyes. It's me Saiso" the figure said then my foot connected with his jaw.
"Kidnapper" I said as I saw that I knocked him out cold.
"Celestia, take your cousin to the infirmary" I said as Celestia came into my sight.
"I tried to stop him but he is as stubborn as his father" she said as she dragged him.
"Sis, where did you go" I heard Yuki say behind me.
"Sorry, Saiso kidnapped me like every other day" I said as she nodded.
"The Fullbuster's are fighting Lyon and Cherri from lamica scale" Yuki said.
"I don't want to miss this, Juvia and Gray are gonna win" I said as we ran back to the team.
"Water slicer" Juvia said and Lyon went unconscious.
"Ice Make Hammer" Gray said and Cherri got knocked into the wall.