Chapter 3: On The Hunt

if theres any hate about spelling errors, i want you to know. NOBOBY FLIPING PREFECT CUSE I HAD A ABOUT 183 COMMENTS/REPLIES JUST FOR SPELLING MISTAKES. AND THANK YOU FOR WHO EVER TRYED TO STOP THEM. ahem.. i also make this up on the spot sooooo... ON WITH THE STORY SHALL WE? :D

◇Jays POV◇

We first began to look for our robot buds around the couple streets, and of corse, it was night. we dont know how long we were.. uh.. dead for? but i suggested that we try to find Golden Freddy first and see if he was ok due to... past events. And if i know Moose, i bet first thing he does when he sees him, is either dump Moose Milk on him, or try to get him to drink it while at the same time Golden is trying to throw salt at Moose. I bet that will happen.

◇Mooses POV◇
First thing ill do when i see him is shove some of my sweet Moose Milk down his salty gullet. "Do even know where Saltly Mc Salt is?" I asked Jay "If i did, do you think we would have found him already?" Jay replied in a some what sour tone "Jeez ok" I said "After we find Golden Freddy i think that we should try to find everyone else... or at least the ones who havent gone insane..." Jay said to me "Oh yeah.. that.." I said in a sad tone. sadly, if i can recall correctly, we had to fight some of our friends.. and put some of them... down.... Neather Jay or i was comfortable with that idea. but what done is done. we cant change our past. the only thing we can do is hopefully change the future from being a liveing hell hole with the ruleing of Him..

◇3rd POV◇
Something nearby them moved quickly around them. with fear in the two, they had surprised looks on there faces. "W-Whats.. that Jay?" Moose asked "I dont know.. S-show your slef!" Jay said in a sacred voice. the mysterious figure had looked like there old friend. Nathan. but it wasnt. perhaps it was a hallucination. Soon Moose and Jay blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHOOOOOOOO DONE AT 10 AT NIGHT :D why do i get these things done at night? idk. hope yall enjoyed and NIGH HATE IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT MY SPELLING. OK???? CUSE I HAD ENOUGH OF IT. OK?????????