Chapter 8: INTRUDERS! -wait we.. know them..

??? POV◇
"Are you sure this is the right place Zach?" i asked "Yes Ryan... i can smell them.." I said

Ryans POV◇
"and why did we not bring the others to look for Jay and Moose?" i asked as we stood out side a hidden base. Zach looked at me "Well... they are not experienced with somethings and probably neather are Jay and Moose ((Lies :p)) . And you have powers and I am a hybrid. "Zach said "I guess.." i said "Ok. in three.. Two.. ONE!" Zach said as we burst in the hidden base

◇Moose POV◇
《Tes-》 we heard a door slam as we heard "-ONE!" as a person with wolf like features and a brown haird boy came in with a mark on his wrists.. "Is that Zach and Ryan?" Jay said "LET OUR FRIENDS GO YOU SICK-O!" Ryan said as holding a ball of flame as we heard a gasp from Zach "You.. You TRUNED THEM INTO ROBOTS?" Ryan said "What? -No nonono they didn-" before i could finish my sentience Ryan melted both mine and Jays test pods "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE NEED TO STUDY THEM FOR POWER!" Flame said "To TAKE?" Zach said "WHAT NO! WE NEED FOR THEM TO RELEASE THAT POWER TO STOP THE PSYCHOPATH!" Crystal said "Who?" Both Zach and Ryan said at the same time as we stepped out "Virtua Freddy. a infamous villain who wants nothing but death and destruction" Scott said as appearing behind the intruders "WHA-" they both exclaimed "AND WHO ARE YOU?" Zach said "I am Scott Cawthon, a god" he said with a blue arura spwaning around him. soon Zach and Ryan bowed. Scott laughed at this "no need for such formalism.. as long as your friends with the guardians there is no need to bow. i am your friend" he said. |Wow.. guardians? ive heard legendarys but never guardians. guardians of what?| 'I dont know dude.. wait what?' |wait jay? is that you?| 'Yeah? can we talk by mind?' |i guess so..| we exchanged looks just to make sure we wernt going crazy. we wernt "Guardians? We.. have never heard of that one before you Scott" i said "Heh... so much in so little time.."

~~~
YOUR JUST THE LAST OF THE REAL ONES

OH GAWD IVE BEEN LISTENING TO TOO MUCH FOB! ANYWAY *slaps hand together* HIATUS OVER!