feelings suck.

Asdfghjklkekfksjc
I think im jealous.
Fucking hell heres the story i guess

So we're on our way to the airport for the chorus/orchestra field trip (im in chorus and friend A, the subject in question, is in both chorus and orchestra, she performed with the orchestra though) and i sit with friend A on the way there, we play word searches, animal crossing, etc. We go, perform 3 times, and return. On the way back, friend A, friend B, and i agreed friend A would sit with friend b on the way back since friend B recently got pokemon ultra sun. As they are playing, i sit across from them, me and friend a stilk communicate though. Throughout the ride my body temperature fluctuates and i worry, i hate it, i want it to be normal, i stare out the window worrying and worrying. Friend a sees me when i look at her and tells me "you look sad." I make a confused face and we return to what we were doing, she continues to talk to me yet friend B and her seem to have so much fun. I know this is super fucking silly of me but idk ask my brain. And to add to this, the week prior, i dab as a joke and friend A jokingly says "we have a new best friend slot open!" And friend B volunteers, joining in. I know this is all a joke but again, ask my stupid fucking brain.

i think im jealous and i dont want to be. see ya,
-soph