28

April's POV:

I wake up to an empty bed. I scrunch my eyebrows together and throw the covers off of myself.

I slowly open Ethan's door to be greeted with the smell of pancakes. A big smile sits on my face as I make my way down the stairs.

There he is standing at the stove making pancakes. Shirtless even.

I walk up behind him and snake my arms around his waist. "I could get used to that." He jokes turning off the stove since he's done.

"Would you like some?" He ask turning to face me. I keep my arms around him and nod.

"Hey bro are you making... oh hey April." Grayson says awkwardly. Ethan stands up straight and stands in front of me since I'm only wearing my underwear and one of his shirts.

"I thought you were at jakes." Ethan says. "No his parents were home. I didn't mean to interrupt anything." He says throwing his hands in the air. Ethan lets out a sigh and turns back to me as Grayson finally leaves.

I bust out laughing and Ethan becomes irritated. "It's not funny." He says with a smile cracking on his face. "It totally is." I say taking a seat at the island.

Ethan slides a plate full of pancakes towards me and a fork. "Oh almost forgot. The syrup." He says placing it on the table.

"I thought you didn't cook." I say taking a bite. "I'm trying new things." He says with a smirk earning an eye roll from me.

"I have a plan for Saturday night." He mutters taking a bite. "Ethan that's a week away." I chuckle.

"I know but it's gonna be great. I promise." "We'll Can I know what it is?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"It's a surprise" He chuckles. "Oh so you're one of those guys now." I grin. "If that's what you want." He smirks. I chuckle and continue to eat my pancakes. I can definitely get used to this.