Chapter 12: I'll Never Leave You

**Tyreke**

"...Understand?"

She punched me. Like that shit turned me on. And fuck you people sayin 'everything turns you on'. Nah Simone just does things to me. I could now finally understand why i love this woman. She was the first to ever do that to me. Not that im waiting on femalea to hit me but not once did she raise her voice. She was so calm. Then BAM! She popped my ass. I looked up at her and grabbed her neck and kissed her. She pushed me off and stood up. I tried too and she pushed me back down. Her eyes watered up and i got up and walked towards her and she punched my chest. I walked closer and she punched again. She kept punching and took every one cause i deserved it but now was my time to make it up to her. "Simone I Love You." She started to cry and she start fighting again. I picked her up threw her on the bed and held her wrist above her head.

"Stop Ty! Your a liar!"

"Im not lyin baby its the truth. I promise"

"No. You made me look like a fool. Im not doing this!"

"Dont leave me baby. I was scared im sorry. Let me make you feel better."

"No Ty just let me go. I wanna go home."

"Please stay. All i need is a few minutes. Please baby im sorry for what i did really i am."

"Let me GO! I need to take alex home."

"You know Alex is okay here. Your just upset. Let me ease your pain." She looked at me tears rolling down her face. I kissed her cheeks and wiped the tears from her eyes. She wasnt fighting anymore just looking. Looking at me like she wanted answers. To see if i was telling the truth.

I slid her dress above her waist and slid down the Victora Secret panties i bought her. I pushed my pants and my boxers down and spread her legs and went to work. It was slow. Soft moans and tears. We werent fucking this time.

We were making love and i finally found out the difference between the two. She held me tight and wrapped her arms and legs around me. "I love you simone. You hear me baby?" She moaned out yes and soon after we were both laid out in eachothers arms.

I was sound asleep til i felt a tiny hand on my arm. I turned over to see my little man staring at me. "Wassup little man?" He pointed up at me and i guess he wanted to sleep with us. I picked him up and he snuggled up under me and Simone faced me sleeping so peacefully. This girl was changing me for the better. And i couldnt have asked for a more sexy, smart, independent woman. Even little man.

**Weeks Later**

"Ty?"

"Yea baby?"

"Why havent i met your mother yet?"

"We can meet her today if you want baby"

"Yeah lets do that"

I was finally gone to introduce my babygirl to my mom. Or nikki which ever person she was gonna be today. I hope mama liked her. She was kinda rough around the edges when it came to women in my life. I hope this time was different.

We all got dressed to head out to see mama until i heard a knock at my door. Tisha opened the door to see Ricky at my door step. I dont know what happened but i went blank. I heard screaming in the background. "Tyreke! Stop!"