Chapter 13: Flaws And All

**Tisha**

Oh Shit. He was going crazy again! I wish he hadnt did it in front of Simone. She looked so scared and my Alex. He was crying so hard his face was turning red. I hated they had to see Tyreke like this. This has been happening since that bitch Keshia left with my daddy. She was a straight ho! She was Ty's old girlfriend from highschool. Keshia and my dad had been creepin behind my brothers back having sex together and going on dates and shit. This was at the time mom started losing her memory. She was getting sick while my nasty ass daddy was fucking his son's girlfriend.

"Tisha! Whats wrong with him?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and i grabbed Ty by his collar and he pushed me. Simone grabbed him by his hair and punched the shit outta him. Damn.. He looked up at her and i saw his face calm. The guy was still on the ground knocked out. Blood was all over his face and he looked like someone beat his nose and his lips in. Simone grabbed Ty and took him to his room and i picked up Alex and gave him a juice box and some chips. I went back outside and laid a damp towel on the guys face. He looked sexy as hell before Ty went loco on him. I decided to write my number on his hand and my name. Maybe i could talk to him about what happened...

***********************************

Yall VOTE! COMMENT! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

DOES TY HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS??

IS TISHA TRYING TO HELP HER BROTHER OR HERSELF???

WILL SIMONE STICK AROUND AFTER HIS EPISODE???